Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
Sorry but she has awful skin. Why post a pic like this?

View attachment 2502148
Because she's just so real and relatable, she doesn't always look like a glam princess going to fancy events, she also has periods, eats junk food, has periods, looks like shit, is late to work, has periods, argues with her boyfriend, has periods and other relatable things like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Me123x

Chatty Member
What kind of world do we live in when absolute horrible people like her are out their living amazing lives getting all these opportunities and not to mention all the freebies…. I’m baffled why her 15 mins aren’t well and truly up tbh

• Heart
  • Angry

orangehead

VIP Member
Why are the save the dates all Paris related, what’s the relevance….
Shea trying to get the Eiffel tower gifted to her so she can have it transported to Italy by a small local company who will do it in return for an insta story, so she can get married under it.

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I’m actually embarrassed for the pair of them. Imagine being in a beautiful city with your partner and crossing the road about 6 times whilst someone films you so that it looks candid.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Intothedark

VIP Member
It has never been in my mind when having a low day to take a selfie where I’m crying. Why? Who does that unless it’s for attention?

RandomSpy

Let's see what she does about the negative comments. A couple of people have pointed how cringe she is. Told her to stop doing 'that face' 😂 She looks like an absolute dickhead.

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Right on cue, professional grief thief Pattison posting about the latest celebrity death, Matthew Perry.

Seriously she's on the RIP posts quicker than the daily mail at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick

Stephie

VIP Member
I can just see Mucky Maeve scattering Haribos as Vicky and the 'auld cunt' walk down the aisle

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Urgh the crying pics are so look at me. If I ever cry it never occours to me to get my phone out and take a pic.
Highly suspicious if she is magically well enough to go the Paris, just hope she has to have a back to work meeting with her boss like the rest of us do!!

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Notice how the egg freezing journey has stopped being talked about so she now needs to find herself something else to latch onto

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
So even the pizzas were freebies! Fucking hell she takes the piss! Maybe donate 10 pizzas to a women’s shelter or a children’s ward, bloody grifter par excellence

How many bloody selfies of her crying / poor sad bear face does she have on her camera roll?! I’ve never known anyone to take as many selfies of them supposedly so ill / hungover / on her period as this cretin does. One of the biggest narcissists going, without a doubt. Not a mission though that she’ll miss Paris. And no doubt she’ll be guzzling copious amounts of alcohol, eating loads of various rich foods and posing in contrived romantic pics with her man (then calling him a prick, knob etc a few days later)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cady1954

VIP Member
Air Con hates her accent doesn't he? So not sure he'd be gagging to move to a city full of VIP Vickys o_O Plus he strikes me as the kind of dull provincial Essex Boy who never wants to move away from 'is faaaaamly
He hates her accent? Which one? He has a lot to choose from.

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I think it’s the fact she’s done her token post about Israel/Gaza and talked about how horrific it is (which it is) and then in the SAME DAY posted a video crying wanting sympathy for someone making a comment she looks different to Insta.
This is why she’ll never be taken seriously as anything other than some idiot from reality tv, because in her mind there’s nothing wrong with what she’s done there.

• Heart