Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she calling them pants? Another accent change to American? They’re trousers!
In fairness I was brought up saying pants for trousers and I’m a Geordie. Saying that once I moved down south that soon stopped haha 😂
She’s a proper chav

Reactions: 2

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
That pic of her face tuned / photoshopped beyond believe! She looks thinner than Victoria Beckham. She can feel as pretty as she wants but as soon as she opens her mouth… horrid creature.
She certainly is, her yelling on those stories from last night🤢🤢🤢 was that a freebie again🤬🤬🤬didn't someone post a while ago saying she doesn't even pronounce his name correctly, she really is fucking awful🤮🤮🤮🤮

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
I have pmdd and any extra hormones makes me x10 worse. I was awful on the pill.
Well she still probably never tried it did she I would think it would be first line treatment from a gp? She went private and to be told the pill is the way forward serve her right. £500 out of pocket and it'll still be her gp who'll deal with her going forward in a round about way she slated her gp.... hope her gp neve saw her post i wouldnt be happy with it...she was ignored by gp I highly doubt it ...she is a crank her whole life she known to be volatile person probably still is we just don't see it ...all fake miss nice girl wont wash...What would she be like if she had couple teenage kids job and husband like I did at her age she would be torture to live with.

Intothedark

VIP Member
If I was Vicky, I’d see if I was continuing with the job for 6 months and after that, I’d ask him to move. He doesn’t have a job and could at least consider it.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Ooh I see she’s gracing us in the north east with her presence again… must’ve been nice not to work two weeks week the week after you started. Didn’t mention anything about her periods when she was away did she
---

I didn’t see this on either of their stories otherwise I would’ve done it. Did they both remove it or does anyone have a screenshot/recording?
Ercan deleted it from his page but Vicky didn't. I was mortified lol.

ChiRie

VIP Member
I have to start off by saying I’m a big dog lover. My dog baby was put to sleep last year at the grand old age of 13 and I’m still traumatised so I can’t replace him yet.
But her dogs absolutely everywhere and every stitch of clothes she owns being covered in dog hair, the bed being filthy cause the dogs are on it, you can see the floors when she shows them manky, it just turns my stomach.
Sorry you lost your dog. Lost mine early this year and 3 others before. I know how hard it is losing them.
---
A bath??
I'd say more like hosing down in the yard with dettol & wire wool.
Hilarious but so true, and those nails wtf is under there?

• Heart

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
She a tramp
On the beg again?
Kip of that shit Harry Potter themed tree it's a show looks a mess buy your own your absolute scrounger never done a day hard work Wants it's for free I've spent £600 for a new colour scheme but bought over the last 3 montbs why shoild the likes of her get it all free can't stand it

xxheidiandparisxx

Dog hair can't be helped when you're a dog owner. We've had our dog for 4 years now, I could hoover everyday with the most powerful hoover and it would still be everywhere 🤣

But yeah it probably does stink, dogs are very farty and given how often she changes their diet to suit the grifted food they receive for the dogs, theirs must be lethal. 🤣
And even the grifted food they receive that’s not for the dogs 😂😂😂 you know she’ll be feeding them Wenzels and whatever gifted shite she gets. M&&s doughnuts, tuna baguettes…..

Cady1954

VIP Member
Wtf is that accent on her podcast? "It was ' show' long ago' ????? Who does she think she is ? Sean Connery ?

• Haha

Dreluvva

She is speaking at the Women and Equalities Committee. You can usually watch these things on parliament tv via the website.
IMG_2926.jpeg

• Wow

isibisi41

Another person who sells her stories to the press. Comments are hilarious! The photo on there, that’s also on Vickys Vacays, is so badly photoshopped!
Look at the top of her leg 😂 🙃
View attachment 2540860
not to defend her but I don't even think that's photoshop. I have very loose skin too as well as a muffin top and when I stand like that at an angle, gravity takes over and it can kinda look the same sadly :D