Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
OMG she was in Geishas last night I love it there. I know when it first opened (in previous premises) a lot of reality ‘stars’ went but she better not make it her local. I won’t go back if so plus it’s far too close to where I live. I don’t want to cross paths with her

Reactions: 2

Rainbow1

VIP Member
What a scruff she is, the absolute state of that back garden. Mow your lawn Vicky! Her mum lying on it…probably got dog shit in her hair now.
Horrendous isn’t it! And I thought they had huge plans for the garden? She definitely shared some CADs earlier in the year? Wonder what happened to that

antwerps

Her toes look mad in that crossing the road reel. Has she got white socks on with her sandals? Or has she forgotten to fake tan them?!

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Uh she’s so loud and drunk singing happy birthday to Aircan… hilarious how she starts singing ‘for he’s a jolly good fellow’ and gets to say only that and everyone just starts clapping so she stops 😂

Cady1954

VIP Member
If it turns out to be a long term gig,something will have to give.Either Air Can will have to move up north (he won't) or she will eventually have to give up her "dream job" and will then resent the hell out of him.The second option is the most likely.
Wouldn't you think in this day and age she could do it from home?

If she’s at the wedding club she’s obviously stayed in London. Surely they can’t want her that much to let her stay down there? Or has she pulled the poorly bear card again

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Yes Vick I'd feel quite pretty if I had professional hairdressers and MUA everytime i left the house. Surely at 36 she should be competent enough to apply her own make up?
Well, you'd have thought so wouldn't you, but obviously not😆😆😆 such a waste of money, wonder how much she's wasted on getting hair and make up done😂😂😂

Lico

Chatty Member
Are her and quickenden competing for the wackiest ads? He was dressed as a mosquito running round the park. Now she thinks she's an extra from Chelmsford 123.

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Her sister must have something to do with the council as she mentions her about keeping her right...

Having the Haribo kid for the one day was a bit weird... Her sis must've been with them anyway so she wasnt looking after her on her own like she made out...VP clearly didn't take her back home and there were pics shortly after of her at nursery...