Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Those DM comments have given me a right chuckle this evening
Also her woe is me post on the house account eg panic that she’s lost followers so the carpet cleans might dry up

Reactions: 3

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
She just pathetic and a massive attention seeker . Listened to her recent podcast only so i coild listen in on her fake accent it's getting worst. She now adopted it as her own true voice.how phoney.

Reactions: 2

Rach88

VIP Member
Omg I just came to say the same thing.

She is a total grief tourist! Stupid cow has banged on about Friends then posted this. Guessing she will start going on the addict angle as she just loves to mention her dad (while failing to admit she has problems herself)

It gets my back up when people who have never been in the same room as someone start with the gushing tributes, it’s not normal, she is fucking crazy! 🤪

View attachment 2538591
Matthew Perry has died? 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Why hasn't she learned to drive? I'm sure she'd have no bother blagging free lessons and probably even a car.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I've just listened to her on 'Should I Delete That' Podcast and her accent is all over the place at the beginning 😵
Christ those two are so fucking annoying! Yes vicky sounded like a cross between Vogue Williams and Nadine Coyle. North meets South.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
You need consent from both sides to use them so if they split up they’ll likely be destroyed. I think it’s the same if they decide not to use them, they’ll either be destroyed, frozen indefinitely or they could donate to another couple or to research. Her clinic should have gone through that with them at the start
Thank you. Plus of course its not always guaranteed there will be a successful pregnancy. It's a massive step to take.

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Thankfully I do not think those cakes were entirely gifted, she may have got a discount at buying 12 cakes at (at least) £70 each.
The company themselves have reposted and no sign of the gift

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I know she does the North East drive time show but I thought it was based in Newcastle. How is she travelling there and back in a day when she was meant to be staying up there. Like rent a place up there mon - Thurs and just do like most people do when they have a job away from home
Looks like shes staying at someones house with Erc and the dogs up here; Mammy P is away so she could be staying there or maybe at her Dads or Sis. Shes not going to fork out for another place... probs thought Heart would put her up but good on them for not (y)

Intothedark

VIP Member
Let’s hope she plans her journey better next time. Doesn’t she live in Essex though? Or can she do it from somewhere near home.