Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Our current dod doesn’t shed and I could count on one hand the amount of times he’s farted…doesn’t smell at all. Our old lab was lethal though and with the diet they have I can only imagine 🤮

Reactions: 1

cazellie

VIP Member
Oh god don't give her something else to go to Parliament about 'Climate changed robbed mecof my biyabbbies'
---
Where does Mammypatto live?
I’m not sure where she lives now but she used to be in Wallsend I believe?

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
She not the brightest is she she trys to make out she very clever she is far from it ill give her 6 weeks /2 months at this job then she'll say it's not for me guys fuck off your irrelevant. I looked at her conpany account and she didn't make much money last year .
Fuck me Yvonne well done! She didn't even.have the decency to credit the author.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
So has she booked a venue and registrar or is this just another grifted party in the run up to maybe getting married one day?

ChiRie

VIP Member
Haven’t commented on this thread for a while but wow wow wow that jaw swinging in Parliament 😂😂😂! And I counted 3 different accent changes..she’s all over the place! And why does she take pics of herself with an empty bowl of food, swollen stomach and crying for attention! I’m sure a lot of girls suffer like this but if it isn’t on the grid did it happen Vicky? She’s such a “woe is me” I can’t believe wee legs is marrying her 😤😤 she’s gonna be insufferable when she gets up the duff with those frozen eggs! 😩😩
Where can I watch this please