Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You need consent from both sides to use them so if they split up they’ll likely be destroyed. I think it’s the same if they decide not to use them, they’ll either be destroyed, frozen indefinitely or they could donate to another couple or to research. Her clinic should have gone through that with them at the start

Reactions: 1

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
That post about pmdd I've read it and I'm not having her gp hasnt offered her the mini pill for symptom control she such a liar the gp would do that as first line of treatment going private is a load of crap they have to justify why your paying so will give a label it's all massive con. She say she went her gp many times no way they've ignored her im not having it.

I have pmdd and any extra hormones makes me x10 worse. I was awful on the pill.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh strange I mentioned yesterday she was trying to be like Gemma. I hope I never see Sticky on Strictly though I reckon she’d be too lazy. Drive Time for me is Sarah Cox sadly I won’t be able to hear Vicky.

Oh and she can f*%@ off with her foodbank nonsense. She does naff all except try and look good. I volunteer at my local and have done for years even during lockdown, when it was awful, so she can’t go in briefly one day and act all humbled she just doesn’t have a clue. Just a couple of hours won’t even touch what people are going through. How about going every week?
Maybe she will nows she's back in Newcastle! I won't hold my breath.

cazellie

VIP Member
She knocks me sick it's all about her she is so selfish internally it's all me me me I hate her im in no mood for her carry on I've just lost my last remaining family member my brother she is horrible .
so sorry 😢
---
Another restaurant in Tynemouth I’ll be avoiding.

cazellie

VIP Member
It’s called personal pride, the house is lovely but that garden is disgusting. There is no way I would have such a lovely house and leave the garden to rot.
Exactly. We bought our house when kids v young and didn’t have the time but kept it tidy. Over the years we’ve improved it but she doesn’t have any excuse. Beg beg beg
---
Just watched her stories from GNR. Clearly chucked in at the end of the race start cos it was down to the walkers and people starting at the back they probably couldn’t be arsed with her shite. Totally different to Sara Davies who ran it.

Last edited:

Cady1954

VIP Member
Probs a few before she’s even left the Eurostar terminal 😂 I hope someone from Heart is reading here 👀
They're sure to be! Honestly I feel a bit awful about saying I hope the Eiffle Tower falls on her. No
She’s insufferable and how people give her jobs and freebies literally baffles my brain, I literally do not understand
Is this Paris trip gifted?

geordiegirl

VIP Member
The people they were out with last night... were they actually Ercs friends or hers... enjoy it while you can Ercs

cazellie

VIP Member
Looks like she’s doing something with Subway coming up… now I love a subway salad however I won’t be using them if she’s got anything to do with it!
Another company to add to the list to avoid
---
Looks like she’s doing something with Subway coming up… now I love a subway salad however I won’t be using them if she’s got anything to do with it!
I noticed she tagged in a very small business leggings but no #ad or #gifted so wonder if she’s forgotten to add the tag or on the beg?