Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Ve had
View attachment 2437755
The dogs getting the blame. There is zero excuse for not weeding (there is weed killer you can use with dogs) and just keeping the grass cut. Get rid of the old pallet just lying there. And give your garden furniture a good scrub. It’s pure lazy didn’t she drop like half a mil on that house and the state of it.
[/QUOT
I had wrought iron fitted so my garden area is sectioned from my dog she doesn't give a damm we've all seen how she treat her cesspit home why would her garden be any different tramp .

Cady1954

VIP Member
I thinkive asked this question before so please bare with me as I'm not sure anyone replied so I guess you were just ignoring me like Vicky does with her podcast victims :ROFLMAO: Anyway. These embryos she has awaiting to be? defrosted. What if she decides not to go ahead with having a family? What will happen to them because (and I'm not going all pro-life on you here) they are potentially little lives aren't they? Do they get destroyed? Sorry to be so deep ill be back to slagging her off later.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
What a fucking idiot. First off, that is not your ring finger you daft twat, it is your middle finger. You know, the one in the middle.

I should imagine she is more than familiar with middle fingers.

Secondly, and I am not just being nasty as I loathe the squeaky twat, but the first eye she does looks no different to the second! Shit way to promote Iconic.
She’s just wiping the product off. Jesus, she needs to watch some tutorials or something what a terrible ad. And she comes off as super scripted and insincere