Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dogs look certainly more excited to see Aircon then her whenever she gets back… oh and she’s off to Dubai next week for a hen but isn’t she due on again as I feel like it’s been two weeks since she had her last period
She'll have it marked in the calendar for the day after she gets back. And is on her comedown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Filming for Lorraine today and it’s her egg retrieval 🙄
Do you think she'll let on how many of them are good enough to freeze? She should know within a few hours of retrieval. If they create embryos from the good ones will she let us know by day 5 (Sunday) how many of the embryos have matured enough to get to the freezing stage? Place your bets!

Her face just really annoys me, I know it’s harsh but I just can’t look at because it gets on my nerves that much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh do 1 you would think she had surgery the div her carrying on is ott chatting with my daughter yday she a staff nurse on avery busy trama unit ..I've been in terrible lately with a long term disease so I say to her be kind to your patient as you know i suffer so if you get one with same disese as me she said oh behave im too busy with patient with legs hanging off and shooting stabbing .people.jumping from.bridges ....you have this twit head carrying on like she had major.surgery young people recover quicker than someone older she milk it too death she does my head in.i thought she was to quiet.

Reactions: 6
My sister has a hysterectomy due to endometriosis (she tried IVF for a reason unlike this shitberg) and she just got on with it. She didn’t milk it or want people to be going “oh poor you aren’t you a brave little soldier”.

Reactions: 9
Egg retrieval isn’t even done under general anaesthetic, it’s done under local anaesthetic! I had my first round of egg freezing at 8:30 in the morning, the procedure takes half an hour and they like you to hang around for maybe an hour just to make sure you’re back to normal. I went back home to work and was answering emails by 10:30!
Honestly this woman has lost all my respect. What a way to make women think that this process is daunting and a hard toll on you and your life. I knew very little about her before following her three weeks ago, and I’m going straight back to unfollowing her now. 🙄

Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:Legs wide open on a gurney,Vicky's started her egg retrieval "journey".

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I shouldn’t be bothered, but, as a dog lover, she’s bugged me since she first got Milo. My question is if you were harvesting eggs, wouldn’t you need to live an alcohol-free life for a few months (or at least a few weeks!) first?

I know I shouldn’t be bothered, but, as a dog lover, she’s bugged me since she first got Milo. My question is if you were harvesting eggs, wouldn’t you need to live an alcohol-free life for a few months (or at least a few weeks!) first?
They’d suggest it was a good idea to help with egg quality. They also give suggestions of supplements so surprised she’s not been pedalling those too….

Reactions: 5
So she’s on a hen do to Dubai this weekend… she’ll be on the sniff and drink galore

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.