Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And not sleeping intensifies it. I always say there's no loneliest feeling in the world than when you are lying in bed, heart pounding, unable to sleep in the dark. You take care ok💙
So true just lying there all night. You take care too. Vicky really gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 1
Oh gosh. The poor little bear has had to nip out for an appointment. Feed the muts. Film another yawnsome reel for insta and tidy her kitchen. However does she manage. I'm exhausted just writing that.

And her period must be due surely. It's been almost 2 weeks
The medication stops your period from coming. Essentially it forces all the antral follicles on your ovaries to keep growing, instead of what would normally happen which is that they all die leaving one to mature and be released. The whole process takes usually two weeks from the start of the injection (although this can be slightly extended if they aren’t growing enough), and then you take a trigger injection and then the day after that, you gets the eggs extracted. She hasn’t mentioned a trigger injection yet so I reckon she’s still got at least a couple of days to go.
---
She's now said she's doing embryos and eggs. I think she's too old to donate her eggs as I looked into donating eggs when I was a similar age and it wasn't possible
I’ve donating my eggs in the past and am doing so again right now. You need to be 35 and under, normal weight and non smoking, with an AMH level of at least 21 pmol/l (to ensure adequate egg retrieval), have a family history of no inheritable disease, go through genetic tests, the list goes on.

Reactions: 6
The medication stops your period from coming. Essentially it forces all the antral follicles on your ovaries to keep growing, instead of what would normally happen which is that they all die leaving one to mature and be released. The whole process takes usually two weeks from the start of the injection (although this can be slightly extended if they aren’t growing enough), and then you take a trigger injection and then the day after that, you gets the eggs extracted. She hasn’t mentioned a trigger injection yet so I reckon she’s still got at least a couple of days to go.
---

I’ve donating my eggs in the past and am doing so again right now. You need to be 35 and under, normal weight and non smoking, with an AMH level of at least 21 pmol/l (to ensure adequate egg retrieval), have a family history of no inheritable disease, go through genetic tests, the list goes on.
This is what I’m scared about. I’m 34 and in a happy relationship and hopefully starting a family in the next year. If I had my way I’d have kids when I’m 40 but obviously don’t want to take the risk. I HATE how egg freezing is being touted like this easy, simple thing. It costs a lot, you have to meet certain health criteria to even do it successfully. There was a Women’s Health article about it this week and a few people commented underneath saying “every woman should freeze their eggs!”
It’s not that simple!!! And it makes those of us who can’t/don’t want to feel like we are screwing up our futures. 😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is what I’m scared about. I’m 34 and in a happy relationship and hopefully starting a family in the next year. If I had my way I’d have kids when I’m 40 but obviously don’t want to take the risk. I HATE how egg freezing is being touted like this easy, simple thing. It costs a lot, you have to meet certain health criteria to even do it successfully. There was a Women’s Health article about it this week and a few people commented underneath saying “every woman should freeze their eggs!”
It’s not that simple!!! And it makes those of us who can’t/don’t want to feel like we are screwing up our futures. 😔😔
I understand COMPLETELY how you feel. There are options for you, I promise. Egg freezing is by no means an insurance policy, but it does relieve stress because it makes you feel like you are doing everything you can to give yourself the future you want.

You don’t need to meet specific health criteria to freeze your eggs off your own back, but understandably you do need to, to donate them. There are options available to you to finance it yourself. If the future worries you, I would highly recommend looking into it. I’ve never regretted it. Also at 34, you most likely still have a great supply of quality eggs 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This has to be a freebie from this clinic. No way would she bring going to all this effort if she had to put her hands in her pockets… plus didn’t she mention the other day about filming something for the Lorraine show? Using this purely for content I bet.

Reactions: 19
The mother doesn't wait around does she.
Like Mother,like Daughter.I mean,has Vicky ever been single for longer than 5 minutes?.She jumped right into a relationship with Air Can after her engagement broke up.

Reactions: 15
Yep so she had a partner who died last year I think it was then I think there was someone after him as this one seems new to me…
Why the hell anyone would want to get involved with that tit show is beyond me? X

Reactions: 8
She puts a pity post up about the fertility journey she had a couple of not so bad message except for one so she taking a break form her sm yes take a huge break no one cares ..and she only be posting work stuff whst work is she having a laugh. People on here work damm hard I don't think posting cringe reals or feee stuff she is given is a job. Go away

Reactions: 14
Her latest ‘poor me’ posts were obvs going to come if mummy Patto and aircan out of the country Drinking shots - jealous Vicky?

If she was honest of why she was doing this rather than trying to get everyone to guess she wouldn’t have the others rightly questioning why!

Can’t get over those loose women videos - the career hungry Vicky - that’s all she cares about and this is priceless content for some Lorraine or bbc 3 / iplayer doc

and as for her child of trauma bs - how her dad is still talking to her I don’t know

She puts a pity post up about the fertility journey she had a couple of not so bad message except for one so she taking a break form her sm yes take a huge break no one cares ..and she only be posting work stuff whst work is she having a laugh. People on here work damm hard I don't think posting cringe reals or feee stuff she is given is a job. Go away
Must get out my tiny 🎻for Vicky. Most of those msgs weren’t trolling, just people expressing a view that it isn’t a fertility journey as such, ie she’s choosing to go through this now without even having tried to get pregnant, she’s not been told she is infertile & she has the luxury to go through this without worrying about the cost.

And she can bleat on about holding things back because of criticism but this is the bleep who posts incessantly about her period, has pics / stories of her sitting on the loo with her knickers round her ankles. She wants all the freebies etc without any criticism. Sorry it doesn’t work that way. If you don’t like it, go get a proper job but of course she won’t do that cos she loves the scabby influencer life too much.
---
Her latest ‘poor me’ posts were obvs going to come if mummy Patto and aircan out of the country Drinking shots - jealous Vicky?

If she was honest of why she was doing this rather than trying to get everyone to guess she wouldn’t have the others rightly questioning why!

Can’t get over those loose women videos - the career hungry Vicky - that’s all she cares about and this is priceless content for some Lorraine or bbc 3 / iplayer doc

and as for her child of trauma bs - how her dad is still talking to her I don’t know
I said it before - if one of my sisters did that to my dad I’d trail them 100%. Horrible bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
[QUOTE="Your Da Sells Avon, post: 14851818, member: 365455"

And she can bleat on about holding things back because of criticism but this is the bleep who posts incessantly about her period, has pics / stories of her sitting on the loo with her knickers round her ankles. She wants all the freebies etc without any criticism. Sorry it doesn’t work that way. If you don’t like it, go get a proper job but of course she won’t do that cos she loves the scabby influencer life too much.

Exactly this! All the influencers do it want all the glory and freebies with no criticism and then scream mental health when people disagree or criticise them. Winds me up!

I think she thought she'd get loads of people saying well done and good for you etc..... and she probably would have done if she wasn't also trying to mislead people. She'd get more respect if she dumped her hanger on of a fiance and had a baby with a sperm donor.

Being a single parent hasn't done Lydia Bright or Dani Dyer any harm, quite the opposite !

Reactions: 13
I think she’s seen Tattle, news article comments and social media comments and spat her dummy out. What does she expect? Sympathy? From what she has said she doesn’t have fertility issues and yes it’s her choice but she’s making out it is an issue. She just wants people to fawn over her and say how brave she is. She’ll do anything to stay in the limelight but should realise now it ain’t going to happen she’s not going to be a serious presenter or whatever it is she wants to be famous for

Reactions: 17
What on earth is she banging on about. Does she not realise how much your body slows down as you get older. I had my oldest at 21 and youngest at 34. And found it a hell of a lot more demanding at 34. Mind you, I did also have a 2 year old. It's not all about the best before date of the eggs Vicky love. It's the mental and physical demands of a baby. Can't even imagine starting a family knocking on 40 or 40 plus which realistically will be the case for her

And where's the love of her life during this little meltdown. The bloke she is supposedly doing it for. Oh that's right. Doing what he does best. Partying

Last edited:
Ugh @ her moaning on. Many women are left broken after failed attempts desperate for a child. She is not. And that picture of her fridhe is just bleeping ridiculous. All gifted I expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.