Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fine now back to so called work. Everything she does is a big drama I dislike her she is a joke ill bet she is one nasty person on the QT.
QUOTE="funkimunki1984, post: 14917592, member: 184444"]
My sister has a hysterectomy due to endometriosis (she tried IVF for a reason unlike this shitberg) and she just got on with it. She didn’t milk it or want people to be going “oh poor you aren’t you a brave little soldier”.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Who the duck gets their hair and make up done to go into hospital and then proceeds to take photos of the whole thing if they’re doing it for any other reason than Insta content. Those photos have actually sickened me that it’s so clearly just for Instagram that she’s doing this. She’s vile. How can people not see what we see?!

Reactions: 26
Who the duck gets their hair and make up done to go into hospital and then proceeds to take photos of the whole thing if they’re doing it for any other reason than Insta content. Those photos have actually sickened me that it’s so clearly just for Instagram that she’s doing this. She’s vile. How can people not see what we see?!
Yep, clearly videoing the journey for some other purpose; possibly what she alluded to a few weeks back about being approached to do something fantastic but requiring a lot of personal stuff blah blah blah. She's so transparent!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know how many eggs/blastocysts she has yet? I’m interested in what her results actually are! 👀

Reactions: 2
Interesting she’s sleeping On the sofa with the dogs and not with aircon and she’s away this weekend to Dubai… says it’s because of the dogs but hmmm

Reactions: 3
She had 9 mature eggs. They normally update you on day 3 and 5 to how many have fertilised.
That’s not bad, but not as many as she’d made out she’d get with her “chubby ovaries”! Really hope she lets us know how many blasts and how many healthy (if she’s testing them). X

Reactions: 1
Who the duck gets in the glam squad to go for egg retrieval 🤣🤣 She's lay on that bed with a full face of make up and her manky extensions. Evidence she's doing this purely for a TV gig. Nothing else

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t follow her thank goodness but find this all such bad taste. I luckily don’t have fertility issues (that I know of yet!) but have close family who do, and even reading this thread makes me feel sad and annoyed by her behaviour. Imagine the thousands of women who have to witness her behaviour accidentally when it pops up on insta

Reactions: 19
I had a call the morning after to let us know how many eggs had fertilised, so would think she should know by now. As previous poster said there are then updates on days 3 and 5. I suppose it depends how many eggs they are freezing on their own and/or how many embryos they are trying to get. Sure there will be a big reveal at some point 🙄

Reactions: 5
An attention seeking stupid bint who thinks she's very clever.
---
How long is this going to go on for? This "journey" needs to come to an abrupt end. It's amusing she's trying to come across as an intelligent, mindful individual. We all know what she's "famous" for.

Reactions: 8
Todays post me over the edge. A close family member couldn't have children but loved her on I'm a Celebrity. There's two ways of using egg retrieval and IVF which is fine. My issue is her not being honest she's making a choice she doesn't have fertility issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Todays post me over the edge. A close family member couldn't have children but loved her on I'm a Celebrity. There's two ways of using egg retrieval and IVF which is fine. My issue is her not being honest she's making a choice she doesn't have fertility issues.
I have friends who have been in a similar situation, I don't really know what this hag is trying to achieve? And posting a picture of her bloody fridge the other day? She's making a mockery.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to see how much she “embraces her body” when she posts her edited photos from Dubai, absolute bullshit that she practices what she preaches, how is she not called out more?
Also, “I’m a good friend and so much fun” bleeping hell just when you thought she couldn’t love herself any more, not even trying to be subtle with her narcissism.

what is she gunna do for content once her eggs have actually been frozen? There’s nothing more to say after that.

Reactions: 14
Oh god Mammy P is going on this hen do to Dubai too. Anyone else follow her? She constantly uses the Boomerang thing in her phone for allllll her pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d like to see how much she “embraces her body” when she posts her edited photos from Dubai, absolute bullshit that she practices what she preaches, how is she not called out more?
Also, “I’m a good friend and so much fun” bleeping hell just when you thought she couldn’t love herself any more, not even trying to be subtle with her narcissism.

what is she gunna do for content once her eggs have actually been frozen? There’s nothing more to say after that.
I'm not one to body shame, but she photoshops her pictures to within an inch of her life! We've all seen the candid pap shots where she's got very chunky thighs, and what? Just own it, it's your body. It's so pointless to edit beyond recognition because those who know you, know what you look like. Funny thing happened to me. When I had instagram a girl in my village started following me. I was walking to the shop one day when I was stopped and it was this girl, she said you look exactly like your pictures! I thought well what the hell else am I supposed to look like!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.