Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs just opened her most recent story to find her massive gurning open mouth. Who the duck wants to see that?! I don't understand why she would post the most unflattering photos ever.

Reactions: 8
Yes I gar
Must get out my tiny 🎻for Vicky. Most of those msgs weren’t trolling, just people expressing a view that it isn’t a fertility journey as such, ie she’s choosing to go through this now without even having tried to get pregnant, she’s not been told she is infertile & she has the luxury to go through this without worrying about the cost.

And she can bleat on about holding things back because of criticism but this is the bleep who posts incessantly about her period, has pics / stories of her sitting on the loo with her knickers round her ankles. She wants all the freebies etc without any criticism. Sorry it doesn’t work that way. If you don’t like it, go get a proper job but of course she won’t do that cos she loves the scabby influencer life too much.
---

I said it before - if one of my sisters did that to my dad I’d trail them 100%. Horrible bleep.
I agree her comment about her poor old dad and her been put through Trama is vile she hasn't a clue ..... big chip on her shoulder poor me.all the time her poor dad must be heartbroken. bleep is what she is.
---
She is vile her poor dad Must be heart broken a traumatic childhood is she having a laugh she as a massive chip on her shoulder stupid batch
---
She is vile her poor dad Must be heart broken a traumatic childhood is she having a laugh she as a massive chip on her shoulder stupid batch

Reactions: 4
Ffs just opened her most recent story to find her massive gurning open mouth. Who the duck wants to see that?! I don't understand why she would post the most unflattering photos ever.
You can see the remains of what looks like eyeliner or lash glue as well!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching her stories recently about her “fertility journey” and thinking how inspiring it was. As someone who’s had 2 x failed IVF in the past, and hoping for another go next year (once we’ve saved up and my bmi is low enough), it’s been nice to see it being talked about… only to find out it’s because she’s not ready for children and it’s for if and when she wants to in the future..?! If that’s the case, keep it to yourself you insensitive woman!! Or be clearer about your reasons for doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh @ her moaning on. Many women are left broken after failed attempts desperate for a child. She is not. And that picture of her fridhe is just bleeping ridiculous. All gifted I expect.
Obscene amount of food and drink for two people. Like you say probably gifted. She should stop bragging

Reactions: 14
Ohh duck off Vicky, there was nothing wrong with those comments you aren’t brave in what your doing, you don’t want to give up your party lifestyle to have a childC ffs you can’t even look after they 2 dogs so what chance have you got of looking after a child. Your a selfish cow

Reactions: 25
I’m dreading it but I can see her on either strictly or dancing on ice this year. Watch how she goes on about her hard gains with weight loss through training, the pain on her poor trotters blah blah blah. She can do some snow with holly if she does dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m dreading it but I can see her on either strictly or dancing on ice this year. Watch how she goes on about her hard gains with weight loss through training, the pain on her poor trotters blah blah blah. She can do some snow with holly if she does dancing
Too much like hard work

Reactions: 6
It better not be Strictly as I love that show. Like somebody has said it’s too much hardwork, she can’t even do regular workouts nevermind daily dancing! Put her on DOI instead

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's going to get on one of them (dunno who I'm trying to convince you guys or me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It better not be Strictly as I love that show. Like somebody has said it’s too much hardwork, she can’t even do regular workouts nevermind daily dancing! Put her on DOI instead
Yes she can duck right off from Strictly, only just started watching it again as they finally got rid of Bruno, I'll never forgive them if she gets on it, man can you imagine the weekly sob story!

Reactions: 9
Yes she can duck right off from Strictly, only just started watching it again as they finally got rid of Bruno, I'll never forgive them if she gets on it, man can you imagine the weekly sob story!
Exactly! She’ll be there crying into her wenzels. Mammy scratto will be there front row and centre hoping she can get her own show. Ercan will be glad to have the house to himself during the week whilst secretly praying the curse is true so he can sell his sob story to anyone who wants to hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The dogs look certainly more excited to see Aircon then her whenever she gets back… oh and she’s off to Dubai next week for a hen but isn’t she due on again as I feel like it’s been two weeks since she had her last period

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.