Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not one to body shame, but she photoshops her pictures to within an inch of her life! We've all seen the candid pap shots where she's got very chunky thighs, and what? Just own it, it's your body. It's so pointless to edit beyond recognition because those who know you, know what you look like. Funny thing happened to me. When I had instagram a girl in my village started following me. I was walking to the shop one day when I was stopped and it was this girl, she said you look exactly like your pictures! I thought well what the hell else am I supposed to look like!
I don’t get why she filters them all either. We are lucky enough to live in a time now where it’s a variety of body shapes in the main media. Yes we all have days where we either love our bodies or loath them, but she needs to stop with this bloody face bleeping herself with the same pouty fart face when she’s feeling herself, and in the next one her blubbing gollum face when she’s feeling crap and blaming it on either her period/hormone jab/Ercan buying her food/ her 90th holiday of the year/ free food from wenzels.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Not that I'd jump I to bed with Ercan mind, but I d rather sleep with him than those manky dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she filters them all either. We are lucky enough to live in a time now where it’s a variety of body shapes in the main media. Yes we all have days where we either love our bodies or loath them, but she needs to stop with this bloody face bleeping herself with the same pouty fart face when she’s feeling herself, and in the next one her blubbing gollum face when she’s feeling crap and blaming it on either her period/hormone jab/Ercan buying her food/ her 90th holiday of the year/ free food from wenzels.
And the gurning, constant bloody gurning!

Reactions: 6
She reckons she’s a great friend? She gets absolutely wasted at every event, makes herself the centre of attention, shouts and sings over everyone else and uploads it all to SM without asking permission, yeah she’s a GREAT friend 😵💫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She reckons she’s a great friend? She gets absolutely wasted at every event, makes herself the centre of attention, shouts and sings over everyone else and uploads it all to SM without asking permission, yeah she’s a GREAT friend 😵💫
Gurners like that, who needs enemies

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise her dogs were rescued, I thought she got them as puppies
Well it's a bit of a reach saying ' rescued'. I think those dogs would have been better cared for and trained properly roaming the streets of a third world country!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she joking .putting her washed out crusty knickers on show for everyone to see .what is wrong with her she isn't normal. Embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I just can't believe how many people are commenting on how 'down to earth', 'honest' and 'real' she is. On a post full of pics where she's actually been put under, with full face of make up and a head full of clip ins 🤣🤣🤣 Doesn't get any more 'real' than rocking up to a woman's clinic for an extremely personal and invasive procedure. Dressed for a night out with a TV crew

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s coming across as completely unhinged to me lately. The makeup for being put under was the icing on the cake tbh. She’s 100% not the body positivity warrior she makes out to be otherwise she wouldn’t be infantilising herself constantly referring to it as “little”. She reminds me of the women who constantly call themself fat so the people around them will go “oh no you’re so skinny”

Reactions: 10
Ah so that’s how she’s gunna get more content, back to slagging aircan off.
how can she say she’s organised “the whole wedding” she’s literally got a wedding planner to do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s coming across as completely unhinged to me lately. The makeup for being put under was the icing on the cake tbh. She’s 100% not the body positivity warrior she makes out to be otherwise she wouldn’t be infantilising herself constantly referring to it as “little”. She reminds me of the women who constantly call themself fat so the people around them will go “oh no you’re so skinny”
Yip I’d say she’s freaking out that she’s bloated etc coming up to this Dubai trip. But sure she’ll just photoshop / facetune even more than usual and her sheep will be like “stunning Vicky” & 🔥 She’s an absolute spoofer - I don’t believe for one second she’s body positive. And shame on her for implying it’s a fertility journey ages going on when she’s doing this purely for content & has never once said she actually has fertility issues, rather she know deep down Ercan doesn’t want kids (with her I’d say). When they break up I’d put money on that he’ll get married to a non-influencer type & they’ll have kids pretty quickly.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: #15:
Trying to gain sympathy for IVF; can she really be THAT tone deaf?

---

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.