Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has her little breakdowns in private because she knows the freeloader she's shacked up with has no interest. He's in it for the gifted trips away and the freebies. Nothing more

Reactions: 15
She must be absolutely bleeping exhausting to live with.
Think that’s why airhead and her mother have grown sick of this ‘journey’. No mention of it from him or any of her family and you would think at least he would as they're going ‘through it together’…

Reactions: 9
just to be clear she’s never said about infertility issues has she? It’s always been that her and Ercan just ‘aren’t ready’? in which case the broadcasting of it is SO strange.

it all just comes across like she’s desperate for baby content/a move into the mum influencer category but he won’t give it to her…

Reactions: 20
Here she goes again calling someone out. She will be like a ticking timebomb with all those hormones surging round her body. Biting back at every single comment that isn't blowing smoke up her flat arse.
Of course she only posted the 'deemed negative comment. The poster replied again explaining that she didn't mean to come across as judgmental and that she has been through IVF herself...as a LAST resort. Fair point. Why would anyone choose to do this just to stay in the media? Beyond weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing with that comment is it wasn’t even that mean? Was she just annoyed someone was calling her out for putting herself through this unnecessarily because she can’t then make people think she has fertility issues?
Also, either explain yourself properly and your reasons for doing it or don’t even acknowledge the “negative” comments - you can’t have it both ways that you want to share absolutely everything to do with the process but not fully explain yourself.

Reactions: 16
I started following Vicky on Instagram in the last couple of weeks because I am currently going through egg freezing at this moment as well (donating half my eggs) and I thought it would be interesting to see how our stories compared. This is my second egg freezing process - I did it (and shared half again) last November as well, so I'm well aware of what it is like.

I have to say, Vicky isn't half hamming it up! I cringe when I see her Instagram posts. Making out that you a nervous wreck and can't stop crying (but must make sure she gets a photo of her tears as evidence!), making sure she's got her cooling pad which has been there since Day 1, please make it stop! If she is struggling this much with the process, she is way too emotionally unstable for when it gets to the trigger injection. I can't believe she actually took two weeks off work for it back in January - absolutely crazy! The hardest part for me is finding time in the middle of the day between work meetings in order to have the check up scans, she's acting like it's the worst possible thing a person can put themselves through. She needs to get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My theory is that Ercan has told her to stay off the ❄ for a few years to prove that she is dedicated to staying clean before he starts a family with her. The egg freezing is her insurance policy in case it doesn’t work out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My theory is that Ercan has told her to stay off the ❄ for a few years to prove that she is dedicated to staying clean before he starts a family with her. The egg freezing is her insurance policy in case it doesn’t work out
That's a good theory tbf

Reactions: 7
I can understand her freezing her eggs for her own protection and I respect the fact that she is future proofing herself against the inevitable time when Ercan decides hes filled his boots with enough freebies and trips abroad that he hasnt had to work or pay for and chucks in the towel.
However, she is being misleading using the term fertility in her content and that's why she's being called out.

I'm also pretty sure this treatment is gifted and that's why she is documenting it so closely.

makes me laugh the comment about gold digging that she's just posted!! Surely she's not that naive that it's never crossed her mind!

Reactions: 18
I’m ignoring her whining because she is choosing this despite her bullshit. But the did the daily mail actually say they became parents to those bloody dogs. I mean, I’m mum to my pets, but this is meant to be written by proper journalists in a real thing. Not someone talking to a bleeping puppy!

Reactions: 8
Was ut
Fuming she's blocked me now so I can't see her sob stories
Was it you who said she doing all this to delay having a baby and not because she cant have kids she such a witch can't even say your peace and she goes mental . She should be transparent in whys he doing stop leqding people up the garden aptb

Reactions: 3
Was ut

Was it you who said she doing all this to delay having a baby and not because she cant have kids she such a witch can't even say your peace and she goes mental . She should be transparent in whys he doing stop leqding people up the garden aptb
No sadly that wasn't me I called her out for all the gifted tit she's posted and in her next story she was talking about the cost of living crisis and how we are all in it together. These "influencers" are literally on another planet, they are OK when they have people licking their ass and buying from their crappy ad's and links but they don't like people having any other opinion

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.