Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people thinking she can’t conceive naturally and/or has fertility issues 🙉 wonder if she will tell the truth at some point?

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand?? If Ercan was so overjoyed why wouldn’t he just impregnate her normally? Has she got some reason she can’t conceive normally that I’ve missed??
Perhaps he can’t face doing the deed 🤢 😂
---
So many people thinking she can’t conceive naturally and/or has fertility issues 🙉 wonder if she will tell the truth at some point?
Hasn’t she already confirmed he doesn’t want kids yet so this is why she’s going down that route? Surely her sheep must have read this too? It wouldn’t surprise me if she did actually have issues and this is all for another documentary. Sad person that she is

Reactions: 14
Perhaps he can’t face doing the deed 🤢 😂
---

Hasn’t she already confirmed he doesn’t want kids yet so this is why she’s going down that route? Surely her sheep must have read this too? It wouldn’t surprise me if she did actually have issues and this is all for another documentary. Sad person that she is
She did say they wanted to wait but since she started the ‘frozen family journey’🤮 she’s been alluding to not being able to conceive/not correcting people in her comments who think she’s starting IVF. She’s also possibly got herself some new followers who think they’re going through similar after her appearance on Lorraine, so they don’t know the real story, that Ercan doesn’t want to touch her with a barge pole. Honestly I’ve never wanted to smack someone in the face with a stilletoe more. This charade boils my piss so much (as someone who’s gone through fertility treatment and failed after trying naturally) she’s also selling a charade (because I’ll eat my hat if she isn’t getting free/discounted treatment and a wage out of this) as egg freezing has such a low success rate, it’s not a guarantee for anyone. And the clinic partnering with her should be ashamed. Morning rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve said before but I did big detoxes before all of my IVF sessions, one I did for a full year, no cigarettes or alcohol, 1 cup of coffee a day, loads of fruit and veggies. It didn’t work.
I also don’t understand why this cyst has been a problem, I had a few during my treatment they just drained them and got on with it.
I eventually got my son after a marriage breakup and 13 years of believing I wouldn’t be a Mammy. She’s taking the piss out of people who are really struggling and have no choice but to go through these horrible evasive treatments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I def believe this is just her way of putting off the inevitable that he ain’t going to go up the aisle or have kids with her. Tbh I don’t think she even wants them as we’ve seen how she handles the dogs. Also, her ‘career’ and going out would be pretty much over if she had kids as she wouldn’t be able to flit off left right and centre. mammy p also has her own place now so a live in and on tap nanny wouldn’t work if that’s what she thought… Aircons family seem to have no interest either…

Reactions: 12
This is treading dangerous ground if she it trying to get in on the fertility problems/IVF market for followers. I hope she isn’t having those issues but to allude to them to get more traction on IG is gross.

Reactions: 13
This is what I don’t get. It’s egg freezing, not even freezing embryos. They’d have to go through fertilising the eggs and then implanting them. It’s risky as to if it would even work so WHY are they going through it as a couple who are together and want to spend their lives together? IM SO CONFUSED

Reactions: 16
This is what I don’t get. It’s egg freezing, not even freezing embryos. They’d have to go through fertilising the eggs and then implanting them. It’s risky as to if it would even work so WHY are they going through it as a couple who are together and want to spend their lives together? IM SO CONFUSED
she’s said that they’re freezing both - embryos and her eggs as a back up incase anything happens. exactly though! if they are engaged and are gonna live happily ever after why not just try naturally. this is a huge thing to go through all because he isn’t ready for kids and she’s 35 for god’s sake. if she’s not ready now either (which is the story she’s spun) then I dont think she ever will be !

Reactions: 11
she’s said that they’re freezing both - embryos and her eggs as a back up incase anything happens. exactly though! if they are engaged and are gonna live happily ever after why not just try naturally. this is a huge thing to go through all because he isn’t ready for kids and she’s 35 for god’s sake. if she’s not ready now either (which is the story she’s spun) then I dont think she ever will be !
Ah ok thanks. I missed the embryo part. It’s still embarrassing to be putting yourself through this when you’re 35 because your boyfriend “isn’t ready”. Will he be ready when she’s 39 and is at even higher risk of it failing? There must be something else going on.

Reactions: 8
She’s got to freeze her eggs too as when they inevitably split up the embryos will be destroyed, so she’ll need something in the bank to reel in the next sucker.
---
Surely she’s where the bride should be 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Commented on that when she posted, the bride had a face like a slapped arse and rightly so, just imagine the wedding

Reactions: 8
The cynic in me just thinks this is all for clout. It’s become like a competition with influencers as to who can highlight the most about women’s health. Period chat is probably not getting the clout it used to so she’s throwing money (probs gifted/partially subsidised) at something other influencers are less likely to do. She doesn’t give off the vibe that she wants to give up her lifestyle in the slightest. And if she was truly desperate and wanting this I’d think she’d actually prepare for it.

Reactions: 21
The cynic in me just thinks this is all for clout. It’s become like a competition with influencers as to who can highlight the most about women’s health. Period chat is probably not getting the clout it used to so she’s throwing money (probs gifted/partially subsidised) at something other influencers are less likely to do. She doesn’t give off the vibe that she wants to give up her lifestyle in the slightest. And if she was truly desperate and wanting this I’d think she’d actually prepare for it.
She'd have a much healthier lifestyle and much less alcohol if she really wanted a baby. She's very disingenuous.

It’s 100% for clout. If she wanted to do it, she would bare minimum have tried naturally before going down a route that’s more interesting for Instagram 😴😴😴

Reactions: 17
As someone who's gone through IVF for infertility, because we had no other choice, I find the way she's documenting the process and playing on other people's sympathy incredibly thoughtless.

• Heart
My sister is just about to start IVF and it’s such a brutal process and sadly no guarantees at the end so if she is doing this for likes then she gets everything she deserves! There are enough predators who prey on the desperate and they need to be stopped.

• Heart
I’m new to this thread and have only skim read bits and pieces just now, so my apologies if the answer is staring me in the face. But why on earth is this woman doing all of this, if she doesn’t have fertility issues? (Which in my opinion she hasn’t made clear at all - if anything it’s the opposite and she is making out she does!)… X

Reactions: 16
I’m new to this thread and have only skim read bits and pieces just now, so my apologies if the answer is staring me in the face. But why on earth is this woman doing all of this, if she doesn’t have fertility issues? (Which in my opinion she hasn’t made clear at all - if anything it’s the opposite and she is making out she does!)… X
She can't face up to the fact that her fiance doesn't actually want to commit to her so she's drumming up some social media drama/likes to keep her busy as she goes about her soulless cash-grabby little existence.. Well that's my hot take anyway 😁

Her reason she’s stated before is that her fiancée isn’t ready to have children. I don’t think she realises how bad that makes him look 🤣 there’s nothing wrong with not being ready of course but there’s very much something wrong with leading someone on which he is blatantly doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.