Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has got bored of MrMiloSir now that a shiny new puppy is on the scene. Sent him off to 'see his pals' today. Absolutely despicable predictable cretin.
She's like that other geordie fool Demi Donnelly. She sends her two whippets to 'school' every day as well.

new article testing gym wear as she’s such a gym bunny 🤔
I hope they've got sewn in fanny pads.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If all the big celebs get that facial why are they having to gift it to someone like Vicky?
She’s not really who I’d associate with big celebs or any sort of class or decency and the amount she canes it she’ll never have nice skin.
For one of my IVF rounds I detoxed for a whole year, no alcohol, no caffeine nothing she couldn’t even manage a week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her mood board is there for people to gift her what she wants for the wedding.
Did you see a couple of venues commented on that post!? Amazing how easy it appears to be to score a free or discounted wedding..... p*ssed me right off

• Angry
Does she ever walk her dog anywhere interesting? She is always on that tit field in her pyjamas. Dogs need variety, different smells and areas to explore. Such a lazy witch just stood there throwing a ball. Not good enough. Do better you waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

new article testing gym wear as she’s such a gym bunny 🤔
‘Fitness enthusiast’ she’s flexing her arm but there’s no definition! She’s lost weight but looks soft and not toned. Possible weight loss suggestions are the skinny jab, gastric bands you swallow or just loads of sniff

Why is she trying to convince us her and ercan actually have sex?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t said much but they’re on a dog friendly holiday this weekend… maybe paid for then if she’s not advertising it … however she wouldn’t go anywhere without getting something for free

Why would you buy any skincare she’s pushing? Her skin is awful.
I won’t touch anything that she’s associated with - I make a point of emailing the company too. She’s a gigantic waste of space and how she manages to bag so much free stuff is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I won’t touch anything that she’s associated with - I make a point of emailing the company too. She’s a gigantic waste of space and how she manages to bag so much free stuff is beyond me
I read her post again where she’s bleating on about body positivity and (I said earlier) I really hope she doesn’t get any work from Bravissimo. It definitely is aiming at getting something from them what with her filtered underwear pose. Saying that I don’t think Bravissimo would filter their pics they’re all for natural but I’d be letting them know I wouldn’t buy from them again if she suddenly became a face of Bravissimo. Vile person that she is and makes me embarrassed to be a Geordie when I see her.

Reactions: 11
I bleeping hate the way she calls Milo a head or a prick. I know the dog doesn't understand but there's just something about it.

Reactions: 18
I’ve only just caught up but with her clear begging for a freebie wedding I just don’t understand - I think the whole fun of a wedding is actually deciding what you want and getting to choose everything, yes it’s expensive but I’d hate the thought of turning up on my wedding day knowing I’d not paid for any of it, I’d feel like it wasn’t my wedding.

Also, why is she all of a sudden trying to act like a responsible dog owner? We’ve literally seen her film Milo chew up anything he can find including plastic, yet she takes a stick off the new dog?

Has someone had words I wonder?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.