Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's tagged 3 companies in the dog shower post. I assume that was all gifted yet again.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Staying in a dog friendly cottage doesn’t mean they should be climbing all over the velvet furniture. Sirmilo isn’t neutered so he’ll be rubbing Willy jizz all over that lovely furniture 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Staying in a dog friendly cottage doesn’t mean they should be climbing all over the velvet furniture. Sirmilo isn’t neutered so he’ll be rubbing Willy jizz all over that lovely furniture 🤢
And neither are wearing a collar. God forbid they slip out! I know they're chipped but a tag on a collar saves the dog a trip to a vet to get scanned.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t it a legal requirement to have an id tag as well as a chip for a dog?

Reactions: 8
Genuinely lost as to how companies look at her and think ooh she’s a good advocate for our company.. she’s a foul mouthed, narcissistic degenerate who’s been convicted of ABH, she verbally abused her spouse and dogs daily, advocates the most unhealthy lifestyle of binge drinking and eating then ‘healthy options’ purely because they’re gifted.. these PR peeps needs to give their head a wobble. She’s a prick.

Reactions: 28
What happened to Air Cans mate who used to post on here? He just disappeared, do we reckon they found out who it was

Reactions: 5

She's only seen him cry once and that was when his Football team lost hahaha.
"I haven't changed a bit,salt of the earth".Please.:rolleyes: I also love that they got Ercan's age wrong."39 year old Ercan". :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to Air Cans mate who used to post on here? He just disappeared, do we reckon they found out who it was
My fav theory was that it was actual Air Can himself 😂

unfortunately I think it was a phoney, from memory one of the last posts he did was going into great detail about how Air Can was off out for a lads night out then a hour later VP was posting stories of them at their engagement party in Newcastle 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She's only seen him cry once and that was when his Football team lost hahaha.
He probably cries to himself every night, when she eventually shuts her mouth and falls asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she want him to cry more often? I have been with husband nearly 31 years married for 22, I have seen him cry three times, when our dog was pts, our cat pts and when his Dad died, my husband is a caring decent bloke that doesn't need therapy to help him express himself(although I would wholly judge him for crying over a football match), I would however say if you need relationship counselling before you have even booked the wedding then I doubt the marriage is going to a long lasting one imo.

Reactions: 21
Why does she want him to cry more often? I have been with husband nearly 31 years married for 22, I have seen him cry three times, when our dog was pts, our cat pts and when his Dad died, my husband is a caring decent bloke that doesn't need therapy to help him express himself(although I would wholly judge him for crying over a football match), I would however say if you need relationship counselling before you have even booked the wedding then I doubt the marriage is going to a long lasting one imo.
It’s not a great sign for the future, is it?

Reactions: 7
Why would you look to Vicky to test out affordable gym gear?! She barely works out, when she does it’s usually her pissing about in the garden getting filmed with awful form. Plus did she not used to get Sweaty Betty work out clothes gifted? She is one of the last people I’d look to in respect of anything health & fitness!

Reactions: 12
Why would you look to Vicky to test out affordable gym gear?! She barely works out, when she does it’s usually her pissing about in the garden getting filmed with awful form. Plus did she not used to get Sweaty Betty work out clothes gifted? She is one of the last people I’d look to in respect of anything health & fitness!
Yeah I was going to say - sweaty Betty must have dumped her because that’s quite the ‘conflict of interests’ 🧐

Reactions: 10
Is she for real?! How she can post something like this and be serious about it🙄 was she not a complete witch to the girls in Geordie Shore, especially to the girl Rebecca who had only arrived? Or what about throwing a stiletto at someone? Spitting in someone’s face? I could go on… I am never buying her nice girl act for that’s all it is. The mask slips at times the way she speaks about Ercan, how passive aggressive she is even with totally valid comments on her Insta. Such a horrible person.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
bleeping beggy greedy bleep showing off her fridge full of gifted food when families are starving! I actually have no words. witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.