Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please say this is a sick joke and shes not getting another dog?! 😡😡

Makes me so bleeping mad she can't take care of the one shes got and i cant rescue one?! Even tho i only work 10/12 hrs a week bleeping joke

Reactions: 9
I'm here for the incoming tit show! (Literally)

Aren't Labradors supposed to be really intelligent and easy to train? She's just too lazy to bother
I always had a lab in my house growing up and yes, easy to train. If you put in the effort for the first year you’ll have an amazing dog for life. My father wouldn’t tolerate a non disciplined dog jumping up on people, snatching food etc so they were always incredibly well behaved.

We were cruel though according to our VP, they used to go to a kennel one week a year for us to go on holiday 🥺 I know we didn’t leave them every three days like the perfect owner does but hey ho 🙈

Reactions: 18
I bleeping h ate her omg
Same! You could set your watch for this post, she’s so predictable 😴 As someone said there’ll be a cutesy pic today / tomorrow of the new pup & Milo. Then over the weekend highly filtered & photoshopped pics of her, probably with a glam team to sort her out for her Christmas dinner. Possibly one of her belly after indulging in loads of food & drink and no doubt another hungover montage. Hope she & this charity gets some grief about the new pup.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe a rescue centre is rehoming a dog to a instatwatter on Christmas Eve ffs, most reputable rescues don't rehome in December because off the whole 'a dog is for life' and the stress of lots of people, decorations, being left over the Christmas period, that is without the fact that she has a teenaged intact dog that seems to lack basic training in and around the house, I am so so angry.

Also I know lots of people rate Many Tears as a rescue centre, I have always been on the fence about them, a friend adopted a young dog from them, they were told it was healthy and. had been vet checked etc, the dog died two months later after a few very very expensive vet bills and when she informed Many Tears they didn't appear to give a shiny tit, so the giving Vicky a dog has now cemented my dislike.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe a rescue centre is rehoming a dog to a instatwatter on Christmas Eve ffs, most reputable rescues don't rehome in December because off the whole 'a dog is for life' and the stress of lots of people, decorations, being left over the Christmas period, that is without the fact that she has a teenaged intact dog that seems to lack basic training in and around the house, I am so so angry.

Also I know lots of people rate Many Tears as a rescue centre, I have always been on the fence about them, a friend adopted a young dog from them, they were told it was healthy and. had been vet checked etc, the dog died two months later after a few very very expensive vet bills and when she informed Many Tears they didn't appear to give a shiny tit, so the giving Vicky a dog has now cemented my dislike.
My SIL who is a vet absolutely despises them, she thinks they’re a massive racket as they take in all the puppy farm dogs/dogs from breeders that are in poor condition etc but nothing seems to be done about the breeders/puppy farmers etc. appreciate some will have been seized by the authorities and may be stuff going on in the background. A lot also get brought over from ROI. I get sucked in by all the poor doggies but she has told us never to even consider getting a pup from them. Similar happened with the rescue Stacey Solomon get her puppy from, the rescue that refused to regime to anyone with kids under 7 and she had a toddler and a newborn. They came out with some bullshit excuse and got ripped apart in the comments. Didn’t help them in the way they thought…and I hope the same happens here although don’t want the poor doggies to suffer
Also why does she always get the puppies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also she’ll no doubt be straight up to the toon or if not in the next day or two and the poor thing won’t know if it’s coming or going

Reactions: 13
Ireland and Wales appear to be hotspots for puppy farming - probably why MT get so many.

If I managed to train a Lab impeccably whilst on maternity leave with a baby (and then train the baby around good behaviour around dogs haha) she has no excuse aside from perhaps laziness or her life isn’t actually compatible with a dog. It’s all well and good ‘wanting’ or ‘loving’ one but whether you have the time and lifestyle for one is something completely different.

Labs are big bulks coming at you full speed and they don’t realise how big they are. I can just imagine she’ll be that person on a walk, allowing both of them to hurtle towards someone else whilst shouting ‘it’s okay, they’re friendly!’

Reactions: 10
It sounds awful, but I can see the dogs not getting along and having this whole dog fight scenario where either one or both get injured. Or god forbid, a person does. It won’t be her fault of course.

It sounds awful, but I can see the dogs not getting along and having this whole dog fight scenario where either one or both get injured. Or god forbid, a person does. It won’t be her fault of course.
I just had to message them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ireland and Wales appear to be hotspots for puppy farming - probably why MT get so many.

If I managed to train a Lab impeccably whilst on maternity leave with a baby (and then train the baby around good behaviour around dogs haha) she has no excuse aside from perhaps laziness or her life isn’t actually compatible with a dog. It’s all well and good ‘wanting’ or ‘loving’ one but whether you have the time and lifestyle for one is something completely different.

Labs are big bulks coming at you full speed and they don’t realise how big they are. I can just imagine she’ll be that person on a walk, allowing both of them to hurtle towards someone else whilst shouting ‘it’s okay, they’re friendly!’
She’s definitely an ‘it’s ok he’s friendly’ type of dog owner. Boils my piss

Reactions: 12

I just had to message them.
It will be interesting to see if they try and justify this because there really isn’t any justification they can give. Anything they could say e.g. she would have a dog sitter or family to watch the dog whilst she’s away, a ‘normal’ family could make exactly the same arrangements.

Reactions: 7
Many tears neuter all of their dogs at 6 months regardless of breed or background, when nuetering a nervous dog is proven to make them nore nervous and dachshunds for example shouldnt be nuetered until 2 due to health issues. Put me off getting a dog from them and then they will wonder why dogs get returned to them ....

Reactions: 4
I seem to remember Vicky had a fundraising link on her Instagram with target of £5k and I don’t think it even reached it, despite her having 5.2m followers *cough cough*. I bet she’s creaming herself with excitement to get the Max post up with them playing happy family.

Reactions: 9
My SIL who is a vet absolutely despises them, she thinks they’re a massive racket as they take in all the puppy farm dogs/dogs from breeders that are in poor condition etc but nothing seems to be done about the breeders/puppy farmers etc. appreciate some will have been seized by the authorities and may be stuff going on in the background. A lot also get brought over from ROI. I get sucked in by all the poor doggies but she has told us never to even consider getting a pup from them. Similar happened with the rescue Stacey Solomon get her puppy from, the rescue that refused to regime to anyone with kids under 7 and she had a toddler and a newborn. They came out with some bullshit excuse and got ripped apart in the comments. Didn’t help them in the way they thought…and I hope the same happens here although don’t want the poor doggies to suffer
Also why does she always get the puppies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also she’ll no doubt be straight up to the toon or if not in the next day or two and the poor thing won’t know if it’s coming or going

Yes!!! I agree with your SIL, I have voiced this before on other more animal specific forums and got shouted down because 'it's rescue' but I feel they almost are complicit with the puppy farms as they take in all the dogs and unsold/ill puppies and rehome them for fee, freeing up space for the puppy farms to restock and carry on, knowing they can easily dispose of the unwanted ones no questions asked, and they seem top love to use the filthy scared just been handed in photos to tug extra hard on the heart strings of poor unsuspecting people who trot along to rescue dogs.

It will be interesting to see if new dog gets it's balls chopped off at a young age as I believe they are insistent on it, but then I thought Dogs Trust were too, but Milo still has his set.

Reactions: 4
Yes!!! I agree with your SIL, I have voiced this before on other more animal specific forums and got shouted down because 'it's rescue' but I feel they almost are complicit with the puppy farms as they take in all the dogs and unsold/ill puppies and rehome them for fee, freeing up space for the puppy farms to restock and carry on, knowing they can easily dispose of the unwanted ones no questions asked, and they seem top love to use the filthy scared just been handed in photos to tug extra hard on the heart strings of poor unsuspecting people who trot along to rescue dogs.

It will be interesting to see if new dog gets it's balls chopped off at a young age as I believe they are insistent on it, but then I thought Dogs Trust were too, but Milo still has his set.
He should get them chopped off and donate them to Ercan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.