Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so full of tit it’s unreal, what gives her the right to diagnose herself and then proceed to tell people what to do about their own mental health when she can barely function as an adult? She’s not got any qualifications and finding inspirational posts on Instagram does not count as doing medical research.

snort laughed at her saying she”worked too much”, okay Vicky.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So she’s been partying at some crappy do with her parents there, and has the worst hangover of the year? I guess the alcoholic dad/me me me drama documentary has been conveniently forgotten then??

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I love that she is saying she has such bad anxiety about going to her mums party and nearly couldnt leave the hotel room but she can have her hair and makeup done daily for events. Utter bullshit, the party was all about her of course she would go 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t often look at her stories but reading this thread I had a cheeky look. She makes me embarrassed to be a Geordie (I have said it on here once or twice!) but who does she think she is? Perhaps if she gave up the booze her ‘mental health’ will improve. I bet she doesn’t know what ‘linear’ means either. Her mother is a disgrace and both of them should be supporting her dad rather than getting tit faced. Bet the whole night was gifted including the booze. #rantover

Reactions: 8
I'm in my 30s like Vicky and I am just bored of following the insta huns who are pissed up every weekend and then dying hungover. Charlotte Dawson the same. The worst part is, I watched her documentary and genuinly thought she would make changes after it.

Reactions: 7
I mean i think the fact that Vicky’s undercarriage smells horrific is a pretty safe bet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20221023-191616_Instagram.jpg

Funny that she's always a long time fan whenever anything free is sent her way

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest she doesn’t need a fake tan as she doesn’t seem to wash, just a natural build up of dirt would suffice surely?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Erm you don't look like that Vicky love, it's all the slap and still a bleeping filter on🤣🤣🤣🤣 god she sends me crazy, lazy bleeping grifter she is. All that preening and posing🤮🤮🤮🤮still looks like she stinks🤣🤣🤣🤣
The pouting!!!!! Makes me want to smash my own head against a wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
00AC8A8D-FD65-40BF-989F-74D9AED9E2A7.png

Such a huge fan but hasn’t used this product that’s been out for well over a year 🤔🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she daft 🤣 could defo be just a hangover hahahaha mine frequently last 48hrs. Just watch her blame this on overworking. Who is spewing in a toilet and stops to take a quick pic? She needs help.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg just seen her latest story… she is vile honestly!! And what’s the point? Not exactly great content and nobody cares

Reactions: 4
Erm you don't look like that Vicky love, it's all the slap and still a bleeping filter on🤣🤣🤣🤣 god she sends me crazy, lazy bleeping grifter she is. All that preening and posing🤮🤮🤮🤮still looks like she stinks🤣🤣🤣🤣
God she looks like she’d break her jaw if she tried to pout anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she's not washing for 3 days on a period how often is she washing when not on a period, fortnightly? For added 🤢 im guessing she doesn’t brush her teeth after 🤮.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.