Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Gettin out in naycha' ffs
It took me way too long to understand what this actually said 🤣

Anyone else see the news about I'm a celebrity all stars? Surprised our Vic isn't part of it, she'd sell her own mum for a place back in there with her popularity from last time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It took me way too long to understand what this actually said 🤣

Anyone else see the news about I'm a celebrity all stars? Surprised our Vic isn't part of it, she'd sell her own mum for a place back in there with her popularity from last time
I think she knows now she doesn't have the same support. Especially not against other "all stars", she wants her title to always remain as Queen of the Jungle. She can't risk going back and being voted out early because people prefer say Shaun Ryder. Her sense of entitlement couldn't hack that.

Reactions: 8
I'm so so glad she hasn't been invited back bet that feels like a kick in the fanny to her 😎😂 maybe ill watch it since shes not in it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It isn’t worth £500 I hate how these influencers make money from other people spending money. If it’s £249 why’s she got one for free? Cause everyone ordering one ends up paying extra for these idiots to get one. I hope one day people stop using these links and stuff. I hate these entitled pricks.

Reactions: 15
It isn’t worth £500 I hate how these influencers make money from other people spending money. If it’s £249 why’s she got one for free? Cause everyone ordering one ends up paying extra for these idiots to get one. I hope one day people stop using these links and stuff. I hate these entitled pricks.
Makes Elizabeth Duke look like Tiffany’s in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221004-094026_Instagram.jpg

Why is her left boob so floppy? If I'd paid for a boob job for it to look like that I'd be fuming.

Honestly looks like it's literally trying to escape from her body. Awful advertisement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Honestly can she just hurry up and be cancelled already, what’s even the point in her? I genuinely don’t understand how anyone would be a ‘fan’ of hers or why any company would see her as a good brand ambassador, I genuinely don’t understand

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1624817
Why is her left boob so floppy? If I'd paid for a boob job for it to look like that I'd be fuming.

Honestly looks like it's literally trying to escape from her body. Awful advertisement
The amount of tape she has to use and quite frankly they still look dreadful. She’s a terrible person to use for advertising she makes everything look so cheap tacky and disgusting. I don’t see the point in her, no one seems to like her can’t understand why she continues to get these endorsements which encourage people like myself to absolutely not use the company she works for

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1624817

I agree, I’m all for body positivity but I’m sure most women with boobs jobs wouldn’t just be walking around with it looking that way.. they should really choose a woman with natural boobs who can’t do anything about the sag..

Who has Vicky pissed off at the Mail as her comments are usually very heavily moderated and always favourable, todays comments have not been kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.