Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you say that about tiktok coz I’ve been having load of good ones about Vicky randomly start on my fyp

Reactions: 3
A TikTok of Vicky on Geordie Shore popped up and one of the comments genuinely said “Vicky is Kate Middleton in a different font” are they bleeping joking
I’m pretty sure the beautiful Princess of Wales doesn’t have manky claws, a dog that’s never walked or begs for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh there is a story in the DM about Charlotte speaking about the 'feud' with Vicky and the comments are not too flattering towards Vicky 🤣 it's quite unusual as they usually over moderate comments and only allow positive ones where she is concerned.

Reactions: 8
Ooh there is a story in the DM about Charlotte speaking about the 'feud' with Vicky and the comments are not too flattering towards Vicky 🤣 it's quite unusual as they usually over moderate comments and only allow positive ones where she is concerned.
New to this thread, but seeing this on the DM I wanted to comment!
I’m pretty sure their feud had nothing to do with a fitness dvd?! :D
Charlotte says in the article that Vicky was ashamed of GS, which she definitely is and I thought that’s why they fell out…then of course Charlotte dated that vile Stephen bear after Vicky did.

Reactions: 10
I think Vicky was sold GS as a platform to get herself on the fame wagon and she willingly took it- she has a degree in drama and this was probably the only avenue to get her where she wanted to be. It’s fortunate for her that her bullying antics and behaviour weren’t criticised like they would be today. She always talked about herself to set herself apart from everyone else. She was the one with the “VIP edge” and tried to be the house matriarch as opposed to one of the gang. I don’t think this was ever about long lasting friendships or any kind of loyalty for the show- it was a stepping stone but I don’t think she let the others in on that and they probably thought there was something genuine there. Then add on the fact that Charlotte was by far more popular and I think there’s some edit jealousy instead of looking at herself and the way she behaves.

Reactions: 13
I think Vicky was sold GS as a platform to get herself on the fame wagon and she willingly took it- she has a degree in drama and this was probably the only avenue to get her where she wanted to be. It’s fortunate for her that her bullying antics and behaviour weren’t criticised like they would be today. She always talked about herself to set herself apart from everyone else. She was the one with the “VIP edge” and tried to be the house matriarch as opposed to one of the gang. I don’t think this was ever about long lasting friendships or any kind of loyalty for the show- it was a stepping stone but I don’t think she let the others in on that and they probably thought there was something genuine there. Then add on the fact that Charlotte was by far more popular and I think there’s some edit jealousy instead of looking at herself and the way she behaves.
Yeah,she would be absolutely crucified if GS aired today.She would have no "career" at all.

Reactions: 17
Dunno why I’ve done this to myself but I was just flicking through the clips of her podcast eps she put up, and she’s literally talking about herself in every. single. one.
correct me if I’m wrong, but as a host aren’t you supposed to be asking your guests about themselves?!

Reactions: 7
Must admit I'm surprised we've not had any posts about Molly Mae and Tommy's news. She's usually first reposting a story with an "aww look at them, man 🥺" comment.

Equally, how is she still getting free stuff - companies cannot still in these times be thinking "oh here's great PR gifting coffee machines to influencers when we could donate it to a local community group who actually could use it". That would come with good press and IMO entice more people into their shop (just think how well Timpsons does because of what they do for people struggling to get jobs).

Cannot stand her and would actually find it hilarious if that tinder profile IS actually Ercan but using a different name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it worth people contacting the company who gave this grifter a freebie asking them to reconsider gifting items to “influencers” like her? I mean she was a bully on Geordie Shore according to James and then ended up convicted of a nasty assault on 2 people! Hardly a brand ambassador is she? Well, maybe for G4S ……..

Reactions: 6
Do you think she squeaks "cum quick" to Ercan the same way she does to her poor dog in that story.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Those podcast clips… she spends the entire time watching herself in the camera! She is SO self aware it’s embarrassing. Clearly not listening to a single thing that the guest is saying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those podcast clips… she spends the entire time watching herself in the camera! She is SO self aware it’s embarrassing. Clearly not listening to a single thing that the guest is saying!!
Wtf is with her teeth?! And why is her accent so different? Vicky sit on your hands when you’re talking cause you just look like some kind of bleeping monster with huge claws!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That car. Oh Ercan little lad, as though anyone thinks you can afford that without sugar mummy 😂

You couldn’t afford the repayments on a trike.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That car. Oh Ercan little lad, as though anyone thinks you can afford that without sugar mummy 😂

We all know why he stays with her.How embarrassing that your Fiancee has to buy your car.Vicky has got no dignity.

She’s bought him a car? I can’t see anything on their instas what have I missed x

Reactions: 2

Yeah, at 77k, you're not wrong. And that silly witch can't even drive 🙄 He also needs to get some new clothes. Practically lives in that Balmain t-shirt. Maybe his mummy can take him shopping. What a pair of twats.

Is she off on that desert trek tomorrow? She was banging on about it months ago. She's barely mentioned it recently though, and now she is playing the 'I'm sick' cars. Preempting her failed non attempt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.