Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Lol what a hypocrite. Has she forgotten all the spite, cruel remarks and name calling she's dished out to people.

Reactions: 20

Cady1954

VIP Member
Out of the loop? She's never away from Newcastle! Beggy bitch touting for freebies. I hope his new car gets knicked by some radgie little twokkers who drive it into the Tyne .....

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Omg she’s such an embarrassment - she’s clearly had her hair and make up professionally done to go to fucking LaplandUK - I actually can’t with her cringe 🙈🙈🙈
I saw her there… she looked like the real life pics in real life!! The makeup was plastered on, the gurning was something else. She also spent half the tour chewing her gums and whooping and shouting out, like some type of Tourette’s. The whole party were rough. She had VIP (freebie) tickets for them all. So irritating when you’ve spent a small fortune to go there yourself.

• Angry
  • Haha
haha the passive aggressive fake love towards Jill Scott is off the charts - you can tell she's FEWMIN that a far more likeable and actually talented geordie has knocked her off the 'jungle queen' perch that she clings on to..

• Haha
  • Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Christ if someone was writing that about me or my family saw what my partner wrote… if the shoe was on the other foot and he was writing this about her… my god Airhead why do you put up with it. The freebies can’t be that worth it surely? Calling him a little prick, Knobhead, etc and now saying he has no personality…

43816D8D-9DC8-42A7-9E00-636B07B02532.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

catgal

I’ve felt like letting rip at her the past couple days. Bet she’s never even met the queen!! 5 grid posts and god knows how many stories. She is so fucking irritating!! Oh which air fryer is best, Google it you fucking idiot like the rest of us. She’s totally just trying to deflect from the new geordie shore series that she won’t acknowledge. Tramp

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’s just attention seeking at its finest taking a snotty ugly cry face selfie. As you say if you are upset or having a panic attack (my particular hatred when influenzas allege they are mid panic attack and take a selfie) then you don’t think I must get a shot of that!
Utterly shameless and then they are the worst for shouting be kind of anyone dares to question the motive. The sooner these dicks vanish the better.

• Heart

Nadja

Chatty Member
Has she seriously had her hair and makeup done, to go to a bloody pub for Sunday dinner??

So far from reality she needs her own bloody postcode

• Haha
  • Wow

Nadja

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221004-094026_Instagram.jpg

Why is her left boob so floppy? If I'd paid for a boob job for it to look like that I'd be fuming.

Honestly looks like it's literally trying to escape from her body. Awful advertisement

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone watch the GS reunion? I’m so glad they mentioned her behaviour and how it should be addressed. Shes not going back cos she just thinks above them now, she’s not going back cos she knows she’ll be cancelled for being a bully

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
I know that money and everything doesn’t mean you have perfect mental health. I get that. But this isn’t a woman who’s on the edge of a breakdown. It’s just not. She’s juggling nothing, she has no stresses, no responsibilities, she’s able to get herself out of bed everyday and put a full face of makeup on, she goes out to Santa meet-ups and nights out. The mental health card comes out to get her engagement up, she might have a bit of anxiety as I think most people do but she doesn’t have anxiety disorder, she isn’t depressed. She’s a joke and she hasn’t a clue what it’s like to live in the real world.

• Heart

giovanna101

Chatty Member
I refuse to buy anything this beggy bitch gets given. I will not shop at M&S now ever🤬🤬🤬
I cannot wait for the cost of living to affect these absolute grifting cunts
She can't go anywhere without getting her hair and make up professionally done or a fake tan, she always looks like she needs a damn good scrub and those fucking nails🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vicky is Ercans meal ticket and he is a shit PT they both have atrocious form when exercising🤬
Clean your own fucking carpet you tight beggy cunt🤬
Her dog is a twat aswell🤣 why is she always giving him human food🤬 that stupid dog voice she does arrrrgggghhhhhh🤬🤬🤬🛎🔚
why don’t you tell us how you really feel?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HeyBabes

VIP Member
If I was forever calling my partner a cunt or an English twat on a daily basis he would’ve walked out on me years ago. Her boyfriend is an absolute melt for putting up with that

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Nice for some eh! Wow tone deaf as ever.
Maybe she could follow a plumber called Delpher on Twitter who fixes boilers and sorts credit for the poorest people for free. He pays for food and gets them in touch with charities. That is amazing work not fucking off on back to back freebies. 🤬

• Heart
Fuck off Vicky with yet again another ‘inspirational’ post about loving your body etc. She wheels these out every couple of months to up her engagement I believe - so boring & predictable… not to mention totally false given she photoshops & filters the shit out of her pics. I cannot abide this cretin.

Attachments

• Sick

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I thought she got the worst anxiety ever going out to events and struggles to be able to leave the house at times. Seems she is a mental health miracle! I’m sure psychologists will be using her as a study for years to come 🙄

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
You’ve got some ducking nerve to post about not filtering and editing one day and the next post THAT monstrosity. Nothing about that photo gives away that it’s Vicky except her disgusting vile talons. I worry for the sanity of any person who worships her and buys into her bullshit. She’s horrific and rank.

• Sick