Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree and it’s not like HP studios really need the publicity anyway. Wonder when the gifted aka begged carpet cleaning will happen...imagine living your life constantly looking for freebies.
And like you say, seeing z-listers getting gifted days out, clothes, makeup, etc just puts me off that particular company.
I refuse to buy anything this beggy witch gets given. I will not shop at M&S now ever🤬🤬🤬
I cannot wait for the cost of living to affect these absolute grifting cunts
She can't go anywhere without getting her hair and make up professionally done or a fake tan, she always looks like she needs a damn good scrub and those bleeping nails🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vicky is Ercans meal ticket and he is a tit PT they both have atrocious form when exercising🤬
Clean your own bleeping carpet you tight beggy bleep🤬
Her dog is a twit aswell🤣 why is she always giving him human food🤬 that stupid dog voice she does arrrrgggghhhhhh🤬🤬🤬🛎🔚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I refuse to buy anything this beggy witch gets given. I will not shop at M&S now ever🤬🤬🤬
She can't go anywhere without getting her hair and make up professionally done or a fake tan, she always looks like she needs a damn good scrub and those bleeping nails🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vicky is Ercans meal ticket and he is a tit PT they both have atrocious form when exercising🤬
Her dog is a twit aswell🤣 why is she always giving him human food🤬 that stupid dog voice she does arrrrgggghhhhhh🤬🤬🤬🛎🔚
why don’t you tell us how you really feel?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I missed this posted on the home account
But who the duck grates cheese like this 🤣

I suppose when you have those hideous claw nails (why are they always the same colour?!) maybe it’s the only way 🤷‍♀️

C436BF3B-CDC9-4229-ACC1-BE39FD19577B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree that those two are twats, but not the dog, the poor dog hasn’t done anything wrong besides being adopted by two lazy cunts, if he had any sense he’d run away

Reactions: 14
I agree that those two are twats, but not the dog, the poor dog hasn’t done anything wrong besides being adopted by two lazy cunts, if he had any sense he’d run away
Still amazes me the Dogs Trust found her suitable given how much time she’s away from the house etc. I’ve friends who have tried to adopt dogs who would be way more suitable but haven’t been able to. And from memory she got the dog when he was relatively young (want to say about 6mths old) which again, the younger pups are like hens teeth & someone who is out gallivanting all the time, numerous holidays and the like is deemed a good candidate🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I
Still amazes me the Dogs Trust found her suitable given how much time she’s away from the house etc. I’ve friends who have tried to adopt dogs who would be way more suitable but haven’t been able to. And from memory she got the dog when he was relatively young (want to say about 6mths old) which again, the younger pups are like hens teeth & someone who is out gallivanting all the time, numerous holidays and the like is deemed a good candidate🤷🏻‍♀️
Ive been trying unsuccessfully to adopt a dog for ages and one of the questions on the application is whether you have any holidays planned in the next 3 months. She’s always on holiday so don’t know how she got round that one, a dog needs stability and an owner being around to help them to settle in. 😡😡

Reactions: 6
As much as that dog grates on me 🤷‍♀️ I do agree that it shouldn't have been placed with Vicky. A much more suitable family coukd have been found for it.

We lost our beloved collie last year and my mum missed the pitter paws round the house but she had no luck rescuing a dog here in the uk due to her working shifts and when i said id be round when shes at work they didnt want to know she rescued a dog in spain through a charity i tried to raise concerns i had with dogs trust a few times but they don't want to know yet turn their nose up at people like my mum make it make sense

• Sad
Reactions: 10
We lost our beloved collie last year and my mum missed the pitter paws round the house but she had no luck rescuing a dog here in the uk due to her working shifts and when i said id be round when shes at work they didnt want to know she rescued a dog in spain through a charity i tried to raise concerns i had with dogs trust a few times but they don't want to know yet turn their nose up at people like my mum make it make sense
In my opinion she should never have been allowed to adopt Milo, she has loads of holidays and feeds him human food all the time. I've seen stories of him eating sausages, bacon and roast dinners🙄🤦‍♀️ she doesn't teach him not to do stuff like jumping up on kitchen surfaces, there was one with her niece and Milo on the windowsill🤷‍♀️ and chewing stuff.
Joe bloggs can't have a dog but wor Vicky can, like you say make it make sense, please.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sure didn’t she have a story up the other day with the dog chewing one of her bras- real clever if he swallowed the underwire. I think she just wanted a dog for easy content. The poor thing has been left umpteen times in the year or so she’s had him and pretty sure she mentioned more travelling this month.

In my opinion she should never have been allowed to adopt Milo, she has loads of holidays and feeds him human food all the time. I've seen stories of him eating sausages, bacon and roast dinners🙄🤦‍♀️ she doesn't teach him not to do stuff like jumping up on kitchen surfaces, there was one with her niece and Milo on the windowsill🤷‍♀️ and chewing stuff.
Joe bloggs can't have a dog but wor Vicky can, like you say make it make sense, please.
Absolutely not that dog is one big disaster becaise of reasons you've listed and i feel has a shitter life now than he would of done if he was never adopted and thats bleeping sad he is one big problem thanks to vicky wasnt long ago vicky allowed him to jump onto a nail tech workspace too

Reactions: 7
I’m sure lost dog owners will agree that they tend to baby their dogs. I’ve done it, but I would never have let them do something or eat something which would endanger them. Letting him chew things and filming it because it’s funny for the gram. Giving him foods which are poisonous to dogs (and she will know about it because you’re told when you adopt). She’s a selfish prick who only got him for content. I feel for the people who could have homed him and given him a truly stable home. Instead those genuine people can’t adopt and this twit can

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sure lost dog owners will agree that they tend to baby their dogs. I’ve done it, but I would never have let them do something or eat something which would endanger them. Letting him chew things and filming it because it’s funny for the gram. Giving him foods which are poisonous to dogs (and she will know about it because you’re told when you adopt). She’s a selfish prick who only got him for content. I feel for the people who could have homed him and given him a truly stable home. Instead those genuine people can’t adopt and this twit can
100% - my dog is my world & I totally admit she is spoilt rotten but with love, affection, toys & so on. She certainly isn’t allowed to run riot, destroy belongings, climb on tables, worktops. It’s sad to think he definitely could have gone to a much more suitable home where he wouldn’t be left on his own so much. Without a doubt she wanted a dog for content. I would hedge a bet though that a baby is the no1 on her ideal content list with a mummy diaries type show amongst others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
100% - my dog is my world & I totally admit she is spoilt rotten but with love, affection, toys & so on. She certainly isn’t allowed to run riot, destroy belongings, climb on tables, worktops. It’s sad to think he definitely could have gone to a much more suitable home where he wouldn’t be left on his own so much. Without a doubt she wanted a dog for content. I would hedge a bet though that a baby is the no1 on her ideal content list with a mummy diaries type show amongst others.
Oh God,you just know that's going to happen.She 'll be pitching it to tv execs the second Air Can knocks her up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly believe dogs feel happier when they have boundaries because it helps keep them safe too and then they know what’s expected of them.
If you have zero boundaries at home then how do you enforce them anywhere else?!

We nipped chewing and pulling at clothing in the bud within days of having my dog home - her dog is what 18 months old he shouldn’t be chewing clothes and furniture still.
It makes me sick how much danger she puts that poor dog in by letting him eat and chew things he shouldn’t have.

Reactions: 11
I honestly believe dogs feel happier when they have boundaries because it helps keep them safe too and then they know what’s expected of them.
If you have zero boundaries at home then how do you enforce them anywhere else?!

We nipped chewing and pulling at clothing in the bud within days of having my dog home - her dog is what 18 months old he shouldn’t be chewing clothes and furniture still.
It makes me sick how much danger she puts that poor dog in by letting him eat and chew things he shouldn’t have.
She's an idiot and shouldn't be allowed a dog.

Reactions: 13
GET THAT BASTARD DOG AND HIS LIPSTICK JUICES OFF THAT TABLE YOU FILTHY DIRTY witch!!!!!!!!!

I've hurt my finger now 😔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.