Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine spending that much money on a house and having this woman as a neighbour?
I’d go bleeping mad.
Go to the tip Vicki it’s not hard you lazy bleep.
Ercan could make a few tip runs, he hasn’t even got a job ffs
How hard is it to get an uplift from the council? Then again, some councils charge and Vicky cant play for bloody anything can she 😡

Am I not the only one thinking ‘shut the curtains’ 🤔

View attachment 1783347
How dare the neighbours put up decorations that MrMiloSir doesn’t like. Cheeky bastards 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All she has to do is put the cardboard out for the recycling when it comes round. The rest if it's stuff usuable she no longer wants give it to charity. The rest of the rubbish bin bags and put out the morning of bin day. The wood can be taken to a tip or pay someone to take it. Not rocket science. Outside her house is a tip! I dread to think what inside is like.

Reactions: 10
All she has to do is put the cardboard out for the recycling when it comes round. The rest if it's stuff usuable she no longer wants give it to charity. The rest of the rubbish bin bags and put out the morning of bin day. The wood can be taken to a tip or pay someone to take it. Not rocket science. Outside her house is a tip! I dread to think what inside is like.
The washing will be running to the machine itself 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Or she has thrown her back out and can’t get out of the chair. 10/10 for a tit pose though haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet you pay for yours though? That's the difference.

I used to live on the most notorious Estate on North Tyneside and I never saw that much rubbish left outside a house (for the sake of advertising) she's a disgrace.
Funny enough I’ve driven through where I think you mean this morning and was thinking about your comment. Of course there’s always one house wherever you are but everyones gardens were tidy no rubbish waiting for the tip. She makes me ashamed to be a Geordie when I see the state of her garden or dressing room.

Reactions: 2
I so read this as put the cardboard cutout out for the recycling. Ercan is on the rubbish pile too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heaven forbid they take their own rubbish to the tip in their gifted car. Not when there’s a freebie to get her manky mitts on.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet you pay for yours though? That's the difference.

I used to live on the most notorious Estate on North Tyneside and I never saw that much rubbish left outside a house (for the sake of advertising) she's a disgrace.
I lived on a council estate growing up and even the trampiest houses had more class than this. It’s shocking she parades all her freebies and brags about her amazing home, but it actually looks like tit. Most people would love a house like hers and she’s literally begging for anything which is done to it. Get a real job you tosser and pay the people who need paid work now more than ever. Disgusting woman

Reactions: 16
Back at the baby clinic…..why are they not getting on with having a go at it themselves…..this has been going on for over a year now….she’s not getting any younger 🤷🏻‍♀️it’s so bizarre
Although imagine if little legs is a Jaffa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny enough I’ve driven through where I think you mean this morning and was thinking about your comment. Of course there’s always one house wherever you are but everyones gardens were tidy no rubbish waiting for the tip. She makes me ashamed to be a Geordie when I see the state of her garden or dressing room.
Meadow Well?

Reactions: 1
So little legs is off to wank into a cup.
Instagrammable!!

Shes the absolute pits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Meadow Well?
That’s the place 😆 I don’t normally take much notice when I drive through but today I did when I passed Meadow Well Connect. Clean enough. Vicky just has no respect for anything she has or even how it might be for her neighbours. She’s from round Wallsend area isn’t she? I’m surprised she doesn’t seem to have any appreciation for what she has now

Reactions: 3
That’s the place 😆 I don’t normally take much notice when I drive through but today I did when I passed Meadow Well Connect. Clean enough. Vicky just has no respect for anything she has or even how it might be for her neighbours. She’s from round Wallsend area isn’t she? I’m surprised she doesn’t seem to have any appreciation for what she has now
Yes she's from wallsend. I can't get over it honestly. Either that rubbish was staged or Instagram or she really is a dirty witch. I wouldn't be surprised if her neighbours have reported her to the council. Bloody Clampet.

Reactions: 7
I'd of shoved that phone down her gob if I were Ercan. Imagine posting to over 5m people that your partner is off to get his sperms checked. Imagine if something were wrong and he couldn't give her a child, would she be so quick to post then? bleeping twit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.