Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really think VP needs to get some help for her drinking. People like her can't drink at all! I'm almost 6mo alcohol free and go to AA. I am working the 12 steps. Having "no off switch" as she has described her own drinking is one of the signs of alcoholism according to AA. I have many friends in the fellowship whose drinking looks like VPs. She's completely disingenuous and that documentary was a lame attempt at portraying herself as a presenter and she did nothing to genuinely help her father or other suffering alcoholics/addicts.

I'd be willing to bet that if she gave up alcohol that her "mental health" issues would disappear. It's pretty sad to see someone approaching 40, still acting like a 21 year old. Binge drinking and acting like you do is NOT normal Vicky. Also please can we stop glamourising hangovers, it's pathetic and is one of the reasons why binge drinking is so acceptable in the UK and Australia.

No judgement to those who drink comfortably in moderation. Alcoholics are wired differently. I am one of them and I can't drink. I suspect Vicky is one of us too and It won't end well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I'm just going to big up myself here & blow my own shiny trumpet...
I KNEW she'd stink!! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20221024-045425.png

See that!! back in June! 😝
"She looks like she smells of stale period"
Confirmed.

Brb just off to reaquaint myself with everything I ate today. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she’s put that picture up with head on the toilet bowl. As someone with a major fear of being sick that’s honestly unsettled me 🥴 Who does that!? Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she showed the contents of the toilet next time she’s absolutely grim !

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s put that picture up with head on the toilet bowl. As someone with a major fear of being sick that’s honestly unsettled me 🥴 Who does that!? Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she showed the contents of the toilet next time she’s absolutely grim !
Her sisters had a sickness bug and she says she’s given it to everyone as VP was with her and the haribo kid on Saturday…. Mammy P probs had it as well then… what a shame…!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The toes the toes the toes. She is so rank.
Mind you when I am feeling horrendous and about to vomit, I ALWAYS take the time to grab my phone and take a picture of myself.
She really is a massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do all these manky Geordie Shore cunts have such questionable hygiene? How hard is it to get a wash? Absolute scrubbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do really think VP needs to get some help for her drinking. People like her can't drink at all! I'm almost 6mo alcohol free and go to AA. I am working the 12 steps. Having "no off switch" as she has described her own drinking is one of the signs of alcoholism according to AA. I have many friends in the fellowship whose drinking looks like VPs. She's completely disingenuous and that documentary was a lame attempt at portraying herself as a presenter and she did nothing to genuinely help her father or other suffering alcoholics/addicts.

I'd be willing to bet that if she gave up alcohol that her "mental health" issues would disappear. It's pretty sad to see someone approaching 40, still acting like a 21 year old. Binge drinking and acting like you do is NOT normal Vicky. Also please can we stop glamourising hangovers, it's pathetic and is one of the reasons why binge drinking is so acceptable in the UK and Australia.

No judgement to those who drink comfortably in moderation. Alcoholics are wired differently. I am one of them and I can't drink. I suspect Vicky is one of us too and It won't end well.
Well done for being brave enough to take that step, I hope you have a very happy and healthy life ❤

Why do all these manky Geordie Shore cunts have such questionable hygiene? How hard is it to get a wash? Absolute scrubbers.
I don’t know it’s vile, I’m from the North East and older than Vicky but only by a few years and everyone I know is really clean.
We take great pride in ourselves and our homes, it’s drilled into us. We might not be rich but we look after what we have and make sure our homes and ourselves are clean. I’m not saying we’re dolled to the nines constantly but even in gym gear we’re washed and tidy.
I’m actually genuinely embarrassed that people from elsewhere think we’re rotten like these dirty witches!

Well done for being brave enough to take that step, I hope you have a very happy and healthy life ❤

I don’t know it’s vile, I’m from the North East and older than Vicky but only by a few years and everyone I know is really clean.
We take great pride in ourselves and our homes, it’s drilled into us. We might not be rich but we look after what we have and make sure our homes and ourselves are clean. I’m not saying we’re dolled to the nines constantly but even in gym gear we’re washed and tidy.
I’m actually genuinely embarrassed that people from elsewhere think we’re rotten like these dirty witches!
Same. I’m from Newcastle and the whole lot of GS embarrass me and makes me wonder what people think of Geordies. I say the majority of us are clean and tidy, houseproud and work hard for what we have. Yeah we have our share of skip rats but so does every city. Vicky needs to sort herself out as getting plastered then puking isn’t something to be proud of at her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw that picture of her bogging, minging, clatty feet. She’s absolutely disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 8
VP is proof that you can roll a turd in glitter (albeit cheap, tacky and fast fashion glitter), and it’s still a turd.

Reactions: 11
Same. I’m from Newcastle and the whole lot of GS embarrass me and makes me wonder what people think of Geordies. I say the majority of us are clean and tidy, houseproud and work hard for what we have. Yeah we have our share of skip rats but so does every city. Vicky needs to sort herself out as getting plastered then puking isn’t something to be proud of at her age.
My husband is a Geordie, I know it's definitely not a North East thing, its a dirty witch thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is the scruffy bleep trying to normalise being unhygienic? Is ercan not mortified she’s telling the world she doesn’t shower for days on end and he’s trying to get near her smelly fanny 🤮 can’t cope

• Sick
Little Miss Princess is gutted to be missing the POB awards, having her hair and make up done, pouting like mad and guzzling on the free booze, with the free dress, with the free cab there. F off and give us peace with your horrible ‘never been so ill face’ - must be all that overworking she’s been doing. Lives on another planet eh? 🙄

• Heart
Surely if she has the squits she can’t be going to the pride of Britain awards? She’ll infect everyone and nobody will shower for three days. Then all the z listers will further infect the population with their already odious stench. It’ll be like 28 days later. All started by the pattison prats

• Haha
View attachment 1672576

Funny that she's always a long time fan whenever anything free is sent her way
Yes but just look at the state of that tan. It is patchy and of course it is all round her manky nails again. This witch has been fake tanning for years, so why can she not get it right? That tan looks horrendous.

Look at how disgusting the inside of her toilet is 🤮
Who the actual fxxx takes a picture of themselves hanging off the side of a toilet bowl? Like who? Dear god she needs to grow up and disappear from society. I'm actually appalled at that. Dirty little skeg!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
probably took some dodgy snow at the weekend and is still on a comedown more like! impossible to feel sorry for this girl!

• Haha
Yes but just look at the state of that tan. It is patchy and of course it is all round her manky nails again. This witch has been fake tanning for years, so why can she not get it right? That tan looks horrendous.

Look at how disgusting the inside of her toilet is 🤮
Who the actual fxxx takes a picture of themselves hanging off the side of a toilet bowl? Like who? Dear god she needs to grow up and disappear from society. I'm actually appalled at that. Dirty little skeg!
I don’t think she was at her house as it didn’t look like it last night so that must be someone else’s… she’s now infected everyone… why her sister didn’t stay away although she’s missed the awards which is karma I say 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.