Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love them too… but the Brits can’t handle the US reality tv Katie’s of this world. Besides I think they love Sur/VPR drama too much. This jaunt probably like feels a retreat.
True, British reality shows tend to be crap

Reactions: 4
This series about Jax’s wedding is so boring, tempted to skip it. Is season 9 any better or should I skip to season 10 for scandoval??

Reactions: 1
There’s some dodgy work there’s as well I reckon. I know people have said she looks like James’s mum but as I was scrolling past I thought she was Scheana with no make up! Maybe they share a dodgy Botox nurse!
It’s his current GF Ally that has been compared to his mum 😂

He’s Māori and originally from NZ. But seems to have moved to australia when younger. He definitely speaks with an Australian accent. Also James mimicking brock and his mates’ accents and behaviour in the lead up to the wedding was so funny 😂
Ahh ty ty. I just heard the accent and didn't delve any deeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This series about Jax’s wedding is so boring, tempted to skip it. Is season 9 any better or should I skip to season 10 for scandoval??
I kinda skipped 8 & 9, but watched 9’s reunion following Scandoval debut. Started 10…then went back to watch all of 9 to see more hints…
Round about way but I enjoyed my journey!

The fact that these two latter series were so boring… but I could also find subtle hints… has made me wonder how much of this was for a ratings boost?!

Reactions: 5
I kinda skipped 8 & 9, but watched 9’s reunion following Scandoval debut. Started 10…then went back to watch all of 9 to see more hints…
Round about way but I enjoyed my journey!

The fact that these two latter series were so boring… but I could also find subtle hints… has made me wonder how much of this was for a ratings boost?!
I'm pretty sure it was speculated that it was on the verge of getting cancelled

Yes I know. A contributing factor to this is that they are in their 30s-40s etc and most reality shows of this kind do not feature a cast of this age bar working/partying etc. (Why not?!) Unless the show features 30-40yos with kids, marriages, family life etc.

I suspect the affair happened just whether and when they rest of them knew is questionable. Just goes to show ‘older’ people can be good on reality series too.

Reactions: 3
Naaa, there’s just no way production didn’t know. It was right in front of us even in Season 11 promo pics

D09A5A69-8C06-4018-9F64-2458D9BA75A0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also Jax is rumoured to be back for season 11.
:rolleyes: Great. I can see Jax's rage face now, the whole season of him buzzing around like a pesky mosquito "I'm the #1 guy, I told you about Sandoval! BLAAAAAAAAH!" Thanks Sandoval.

As far as Scheana and Brock are concerned, they have their own lives, they have a toddler and if they don't have cover for babysitting, Brock is looking after Summer.

I can't wait for the carnage next week. :sneaky:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.