Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is the same one the previous person posted but just seen it on TikTok.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What does Rachel say to Sandoval? I couldn’t make it out….

it looks very raw & real - can’t wait to watch!

Reactions: 4
I seen it on gibson johns twitter and at the end seen kristens slides which wasnt shown on the tik tok above

Reactions: 1
Wtf does he see in her?? I don't even think she's that nice looking
I agree!! I imagine it’s because she falls at his feet. I think she’s an absolute it e sociopath, look at the smiling. They won’t last which is the funniest part of it.

Reactions: 7
Oooooh I wonder who the leak was?!

Sandoval is the absolute pits! Rachel is hideous, too. She's trying to be all "powerful" this season, what a snake.

Reactions: 6
I hate to admit but I think Rachel is very pretty indeed. She is effortlessly stunning. She is the kind of pretty shallow empty men like Sandoval like.

She actually looks similar to Ariana and Kristen but she’s even more statuesque and model like. She’s also younger and babyish. Narc and shallow dimwit that he is, these are attributes he will love as much as someone like him can love anyone.

He also loves that she is into him, she thinks he’s all deep and philosophical which would be hilarious if it wasn’t all so f-ed up.

I really think if Ariana opened her eyes and ears a little wider and stopped trying to be the cool chick all the time, she wouldn’t have been so blindsided. Given her persona and perceived social standing within the group this must’ve knocked her upside down!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.