Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a soft spot for Katie cos Schwartz reminds me so much of my ex husband I can relate to how she feels a lot of the time. I don’t think she’s a bad person like some of the others.
I think they’re all pretty vile people, admittedly probably a bit exaggerated for reality tv but still! Being honest though that’s part of the appeal isn’t it, the fact that they are all so lacking in morals and integrity that they’ll sh*g around in their friendship group and have no shame about it being broadcast to millions of people?! How boring would it be if they were all upstanding and decent!

Reactions: 7
I think they named See You Next Tuesday after scumdevil cos he is the epitome of a C U Next Tuesday 😡 i despise him

Reactions: 3
I think they’re all pretty vile people, admittedly probably a bit exaggerated for reality tv but still! Being honest though that’s part of the appeal isn’t it, the fact that they are all so lacking in morals and integrity that they’ll sh*g around in their friendship group and have no shame about it being broadcast to millions of people?! How boring would it be if they were all upstanding and decent!
Exactly nobody wants to watch a bunch of nice people get along 😂

Reactions: 4
Satchel seems okaaaay bless him it’s not his fault he looks like that…😬 Obviously something about him blimey there’s got to be & Katie wanted someone who would want & appreciate her for her who & not be obsessed and under the thumb of his bff like a some dumb frat boy. Who can blame her after Scwartz who was so awful to her. Katie is brave imho. They treat her like tit.

Wish he’d spoken up for her more at the beach cafe but apparently he did and they didn’t show it - hate when they do that. We are owed alot of deleted scenes!!!

Reactions: 9
Satchel, nice guy wonder does he get the opportunity to speak.

The most recent ep - I can't get over (imo) how much James and Lala were eye bleeping each other when they were chatting at some place pre beach party.

Why make Tom do this when she doesn’t want a baby? They should have broken years ago, that’s stupid.

Wish he’d spoken up for her more at the beach cafe but apparently he did and they didn’t show it - hate when they do that. We are owed alot of deleted scenes!!!
I wish they had showed Satchel telling Scumdavol not to speak to Katie the way he was. Satchel seems to have spoken up to Katie more in a month than Schwartz has in ten years!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking about Scandoval & honestly I know it’s been said but especially after this last episode I cannot help thinking how incredibly sinister it all is? I mean they are literally rubbing everyone’s faces in it in such a nasty way. He then has the audacity to hype her up and then she continues it by crying on her A’s shoulder for HERSELF(!) & for finally feeling she has mates. Wtaf?

All the while S, S and R are constantly sniggering, backing each other and making tit up. Tom openly abuses us wife/ex wife. Ariana is riding and dying for them, sticking up for her against people she’s known for years & making life long business decisions with etc. Her boyfriend is ignoring her grief…making her buy gifts for his side piece….

I know the show is sorta trash lives but it’s almost disturbing to watch. It’s conscious free. It’s too much. It’s evil.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been thinking about Scandoval & honestly I know it’s been said but especially after this last episode I cannot help thinking how incredibly sinister it all is? I mean they are literally rubbing everyone’s faces in it in such a nasty way. He then has the audacity to hype her up and then she continues it by crying on her A’s shoulder for HERSELF(!) & for finally feeling she has mates. Wtaf?

All the while S, S and R are constantly sniggering, backing each other and making tit up. Tom openly abuses us wife/ex wife. Ariana is riding and dying for them, sticking up for her against people she’s known for years & making life long business decisions with etc. Her boyfriend is ignoring her grief…making her buy gifts for his side piece….

I know the show is sorta trash lives but it’s almost disturbing to watch. It’s conscious free. It’s too much. It’s evil.
So many excellent points here. It’s bleeping sickening.

• Heart

Why make Tom do this when she doesn’t want a baby? They should have broken years ago, that’s stupid.
A lot of my childfree friends have frozen eggs/embryos. This way you have the option of changing your mind I guess.
---
RHOA Porsha posted this and Tom Schwartz will be in it 😶

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The new episode was so weird. I genuinely believed that when Scandoval broke it was a huge shock to everyone including the producers. So then what is all this weird buildup with Lala narrating the whole thing? Unless that was done post finding out. But if not, how are they all claiming they didn’t know?! They’re basically spelling it out.

Why did alarm bells ring for Ariana when Tom lied about her staying over? If a platonic female friend had stayed round and my boyfriend LIED about it, I’d instantly know something shady was going on. Why lie if it’s this platonic mate?? Ariana just let it slide.

The confrontation between Lala, Ariana and Tom about him not being there for her with her grandmother and lying about it was SO uncomfortable to watch omg. This isn’t really the Ariana I know. It’s like she let him treat her like tit toward then tail end of their relationship just so she
could hang on to it…

Reactions: 10
Lala said that both Katie and her were very suspicious and brought it up to Ariana. Ariana dismissed the whole thing with saying they were best friends and she trusted them.

As for the confrontation, pretty sure Ariana was in deep grieving and mentally she probably she just checked out.

The new episode was so weird. I genuinely believed that when Scandoval broke it was a huge shock to everyone including the producers. So then what is all this weird buildup with Lala narrating the whole thing? Unless that was done post finding out. But if not, how are they all claiming they didn’t know?! They’re basically spelling it out.

Why did alarm bells ring for Ariana when Tom lied about her staying over? If a platonic female friend had stayed round and my boyfriend LIED about it, I’d instantly know something shady was going on. Why lie if it’s this platonic mate?? Ariana just let it slide.

The confrontation between Lala, Ariana and Tom about him not being there for her with her grandmother and lying about it was SO uncomfortable to watch omg. This isn’t really the Ariana I know. It’s like she let him treat her like tit toward then tail end of their relationship just so she
could hang on to it…
I'm with you... I'm really trying to figure out what happened pre and post March and how things have changed in the show. I wish I didn't care so much 😂

They must film so much, so I feel a lot of what we saw in this weeks ep wasn't intended for the storyline this season. I think Lalas voice over was because they had lots of clips and needed to join them up for the storyline (due to re-editing the season post-scandavol), I thought that table scene with Lisa, Katie, Lala and Kristina was filmed post-scandavol.

I also wonder if that scene with Lala, Tom and Ariana wasn't something they would have included - had we not known what we know now. Their storyline was supposed to be about the open-relationship rumours and that didn't tie into it. Also wonder why that might be why Lala didn't go as into Tom as we would have expected, but it did also feel she was being gentler due to it being a sensitive subject matter.

ETA - just thought about that scene with Lala and James, where she says that she thinks Sandavile has a thing for Rachel. Maybe they thought it was a one-sided thing, and that Rachel - being with her bestest ever friends :sick: - wouldn't do something like that to Ariana. Orrrrr maybe that was filmed post-scanadvol.

Also, also, probably when it all came out Lala didn't want to be shouting from the rooftops 'I knew something was up! I knew it, I was talking about it during filming!!' as that would be rather insensitive.. so they just let it play out and played up to the drama.

Reactions: 5

could hang on to it…
When you watch back season three, you see what a pick me girl ariana is. It’s black and white that Tom cheated on her with Miami girl and she turns a blind eye and actually defends him harder than he defends himself. You see it flare up again when lala and she have him up this latest episode about not leaving the party when Ariana’s grandma died. She was really battling on calling him out. She says she’s a ride or die and has his back. And she sure did - to the point of stupidity.

In the most recent episode Ariana said she was hanging on by a thread after the death of Charlotte and her Grandmother. I think she was deliberately choosing to ignore the rumours about Tom and Raquel because she was already at breaking point and this would’ve sent her over the edge. If she hadn’t just experienced two big losses in her life I believe she would’ve handled the situation very differently. Just because Ariana is aware of the rumours of potentially what is happening, doesn’t mean she has to address it or deal with it right away and it also doesn’t mean she’s stupid or ignoring anything. There’s no rule book for ‘how to deal with your partner cheating’.

I’ve been in a similar situation a long time ago where I avoided acknowledging rumours about my partner cheating because I’d just experienced two significant losses and was battling depression. I ignored it until I was mentally well enough to deal with it. If I’d have tried to deal with it sooner I probably would’ve had a breakdown.

Also, I’m so fed up of people talking tit on TikTok about how Ariana has moved on so quickly and clearly she didn’t care that much if she has a new boyfriend already. What???? Her partner of almost a DECADE had an affair with someone she considered a close friend. If Ariana wants to get with someone new the very next day she has every right to. Are people expecting her to hide away for months and months and be crying and depressed indefinitely? Even if this new relationship is a rebound and doesn’t last, so what? She’s having fun and enjoying her life. If people really want to criticise ’moving on’ they should focus on why Tom thought it was ok to move on from his relationship with Ariana while still together and begin a new ‘relationship’ with Raquel.

But hey, what the hell do I know. It is a reality show after all and maybe the whole thing is fake and scripted for views😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also if you have been with your partner for so long and it just seems unfathomable that they would chest, especially with a friend, it would be difficult to believe it enough to consider it. These are also people on a TV show and obviously face backlash for their behaviours so I think Arianna probably also thought there's just no way because the media would know or someone would se them together and take a photo. Just because someone accuses someone of cheating doesn't mean they are so she just can't straight accuse him.

It was very weird that she let Tom get away with not leaving the party on the day her grandmother died but I think she must have been numb. He is such a POS.

I think Ariana alwyas wants to be the cool girlfriend and no stress. She was probably devastated but couldn’t show it.

Reactions: 9
Also, I’m so fed up of people talking tit on TikTok about how Ariana has moved on so quickly and clearly she didn’t care that much if she has a new boyfriend already. What???? Her partner of almost a DECADE had an affair with someone she considered a close friend. If Ariana wants to get with someone new the very next day she has every right to. Are people expecting her to hide away for months and months and be crying and depressed indefinitely? Even if this new relationship is a rebound and doesn’t last, so what? She’s having fun and enjoying her life. If people really want to criticise ’moving on’ they should focus on why Tom thought it was ok to move on from his relationship with Ariana while still together and begin a new ‘relationship’ with Raquel.

But hey, what the hell do I know. It is a reality show after all and maybe the whole thing is fake and scripted for views😂
This🙌🙌🙌

Women always seem to get the raw deal.

A man moves on quickly no big deal. A woman does it is a big deal, 'she never really loved him, no wonder he cheated on her' type vibes.

Rachel gets roasted, Tom almost gets away with most of the heat on him. He should have been roasted so much more then Rachel has been. And I am not a Rachel fan, it was a very low act for her to fo that to her "best friend" yes roast her for that. But what about Tom?

Lala and Schena were once known as "homewreckers", "mistresses" for their past actions/relationships but what about the married men that partook in those relationships? Pat on the back from their mates for sleeping with the "hot chick"? Get old off naughty and move on the next week like nothing has happened? The women put up with that label weeks, months, years after it.

Knowingly going into an relationship, knowing the person you are with, already has a partner is wrong, but the person who is cheating on their partner should be held more accountable and raked over the coals and not always the "mistress" being villafied and being made out to be the worst person in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.