Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
According to twitter in the finale episode, Ariana confides in Rachel that she is worried Tom is having an affair. Rachel said if it’s true, she will be there for her. What a psychopath.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I'm up to the wedding episodes. Schwartz just mentioned to Katie that he needs his armpit hair trimming...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN?!
He’s so odd isn’t he ? Everyone loves him and thinks he’s harmless he’s a toxic, gaslighting, drunken man child . His baby voice and uselessness gives me the ick lol

Reactions: 21

ZoraZ

Whenever Randall is on screen all I can see is big Ed from 90day fiance 🤦‍♀️ how did Lala ever have sex with that man 🤮 all for some private jet trips and a range rover.. gross

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I'm fascinated by the financial shitshow of the Toms' new bar. I do not understand how they're a million dollars in debt and why the partner seems to have all the power in the relationship even though he hasn't put in any money. Like - what have they spent a million dollars on? Why was the entire kitchen staff let go just when they were about to open? Why do they keep having these stupid meetings in the place which looks absolutely ready to let the public in? What is going onnnnnn?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

xbxbx

Chatty Member
In the most recent episode Ariana said she was hanging on by a thread after the death of Charlotte and her Grandmother. I think she was deliberately choosing to ignore the rumours about Tom and Raquel because she was already at breaking point and this would’ve sent her over the edge. If she hadn’t just experienced two big losses in her life I believe she would’ve handled the situation very differently. Just because Ariana is aware of the rumours of potentially what is happening, doesn’t mean she has to address it or deal with it right away and it also doesn’t mean she’s stupid or ignoring anything. There’s no rule book for ‘how to deal with your partner cheating’.

I’ve been in a similar situation a long time ago where I avoided acknowledging rumours about my partner cheating because I’d just experienced two significant losses and was battling depression. I ignored it until I was mentally well enough to deal with it. If I’d have tried to deal with it sooner I probably would’ve had a breakdown.

Also, I’m so fed up of people talking shit on TikTok about how Ariana has moved on so quickly and clearly she didn’t care that much if she has a new boyfriend already. What???? Her partner of almost a DECADE had an affair with someone she considered a close friend. If Ariana wants to get with someone new the very next day she has every right to. Are people expecting her to hide away for months and months and be crying and depressed indefinitely? Even if this new relationship is a rebound and doesn’t last, so what? She’s having fun and enjoying her life. If people really want to criticise ’moving on’ they should focus on why Tom thought it was ok to move on from his relationship with Ariana while still together and begin a new ‘relationship’ with Raquel.

But hey, what the hell do I know. It is a reality show after all and maybe the whole thing is fake and scripted for views😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
To this day, nobody going to convince me that what Stassi has done is because Faith was black. Stassi has terrorized, bullied and harassed number of people; she doesn't discriminate.

(I know it's an unpopular opinion and I've been banned from several reddit for sharing it. Even if Faith was white, they would've done it)

Reactions: 18

JoJo81

VIP Member
I wish things happened in a different order? So hes not sorry it happened just that he looks bad for being a lying cheating scumbag. As for Rachel she can rawt in hail (brittany voice) no apology from her shes a rat

Reactions: 17

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
I’m watching series 2 and Tom had cheated on Kristen with some chick in Vegas. His argument was that they haven’t had sex in three months. Isn’t that basically what he said to Ariana? 🤢
Why isn't Tom asking himself why his long term girlfriends don't want to have sex with him 💀

• Haha

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Perusing a Reddit post and found out that:

Ariana has been suspcious for months, caught Tom coming out of their guest house where Raquel was staying...AT 4 A.M., said he was getting her water. They made out at Coachella. Sandoval said he was going to leave Ariana, but then couldn't leave Ariana because of house/restaurant/Ariana's grandad dying. They told each other they loved one another. Got matching lightning bolt necklaces. Raquel told friends about the relationship, but not cast. Sandoval's band knew. This Wednesday Ariana found the evidence on Tom's phone, sent video to Raquel with "you're dead to me." Ariana proceeds to send evidence to Scheana, Scheana confronts Raquel and clocks her. Schwartz knew all of this.

This timeline is from one of Raquel's friends.

• Wow
  • Sad

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
This is madddd, I’ve been obsessed all weekend 🤣 is this real, is it for ratings? He dressed up as her for Halloween for goodness sake…what kind of psychopath…..I am just blown away by it all! Gagging to get to the reunion

• Heart

bpm123

Think the thread should be about the cast mates and not their kids, especially concerning their appearance

Fudgecakes

Does anyone else watch?! VPR is one of my all time favourite programmes, such a guilty pleasure. James Kennedy will forever be classic viewing 😭🤣

I’m so pleased Bravo have dropped Kristen/Stassi after their racist behaviour towards Faith came to light.

What’s everyone’s favourite episode? Mine was the stag do in Vegas (?) where they all dressed up in drag. Tom Sandoval grew up to be Sia, Peter was Petra and Tom Schwartz was a battered wife 😭😂 too iconic for words

• Heart

Pollie

VIP Member
I think Tom and Tom think they have always been hot shit but now reality is hitting. Swartz is just fat and sweaty and Sandy looks like a jacked up Luigi.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he tried to break up with her but didn't actually do it, let her book holidays and talk about the embryos (something he used in front of cameras to make her look bad like she was holding him back), implies she was suicidal, talks about her intimate mental health, yet his choice was to bang her friend for 7 months rather than just end it finally. That was the better option, that was less traumatic for her?
And he thinks this makes him look better?

Reactions: 16