Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I seen months ago about lala being with this tattooed guy, aka the Don (which it would have been months cause of filming) and then it being done.so hopefully not as it would make her whole conversations about court systems fall flat if she wasn't holding him accountable.

Reactions: 6
My obsession with the Toms' bar continues unabated. I was intrigued by what James was saying about its location because I assumed it was at least in a good area. But it's not, they've actually spent a million dollars pimping out what looks like a giant warehouse in the Franklin district which according to the photos on Yelp considers circa 20 customers a busy night. I cannot with these guys, absolute jokes. Look at the state of the website for crying out loud http://www.schwartzandsandys.com/
I can confirm Tom Tom is in a shite hole 😂 it also was apparently’busy’ when we went… there was about 10 people in it! I can also confirm the food isn’t great considering they took so long to choose the menu and drinks it’s not something that is over the top special I could have traveled another 15 mins down the road to get in many other places!!

Reactions: 9
I can confirm Tom Tom is in a shite hole 😂 it also was apparently’busy’ when we went… there was about 10 people in it! I can also confirm the food isn’t great considering they took so long to choose the menu and drinks it’s not something that is over the top special I could have traveled another 15 mins down the road to get in many other places!!
Do you mean Swartz and sandy?

Reactions: 4
Lisa's bars all get really shite reviews. Apparently the bartenders have got a scam going where they steal your credit card. I don't know if that's just a West Hollywood scam in general. Maybe take cash with you if you visit any of Lisa's bars

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa's bars all get really shite reviews. Apparently the bartenders have got a scam going where they steal your credit card. I don't know if that's just a West Hollywood scam in general. Maybe take cash with you if you visit any of Lisa's bars
I’ve found this weird when going out for dinner in America, you just write down on the receipt how much you want to pay, then they take that and your card away and then hand it back to you. With no proof of how much they’ve charged to it or that they haven’t written down your details! Never been screwed over thankfully but it does strike me as an odd way to do things

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It makes me sick watching him do the embryo stuff whilst obviously the Raquel situation was going on. And whilst her grandma died. Hard to watch.
And watching him plant the seeds of doubt about him and Ariana. How he takes her a coffee every morning and she doesn’t do anything nice for him. He’s totally planting seeds thinking he can pull this off without looking like a tit bag. Just do a smear campaign against Ariana. Have his lap dog Schwartz drop hints about Rachel having a crush on someone else. And then bam, next season him and Rachel would be together after he’d got rid of Ariana. It just blew up in his face and didn’t go to plan
---
My obsession with the Toms' bar continues unabated. I was intrigued by what James was saying about its location because I assumed it was at least in a good area. But it's not, they've actually spent a million dollars pimping out what looks like a giant warehouse in the Franklin district which according to the photos on Yelp considers circa 20 customers a busy night. I cannot with these guys, absolute jokes. Look at the state of the website for crying out loud http://www.schwartzandsandys.com/
This website has got to be a joke, right?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ariana has frozen eggs not embryo THANK YOU LORD. I kept reading here yesterday and it gave me anxiety but Scheana confirmed her eggs are safe from Tom's stale sperms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And watching him plant the seeds of doubt about him and Ariana. How he takes her a coffee every morning and she doesn’t do anything nice for him. He’s totally planting seeds thinking he can pull this off without looking like a tit bag. Just do a smear campaign against Ariana. Have his lap dog Schwartz drop hints about Rachel having a crush on someone else. And then bam, next season him and Rachel would be together after he’d got rid of Ariana. It just blew up in his face and didn’t go to plan
---

This website has got to be a joke, right?!
I cant find a link to the website

Someone hook me up

I’ve found this weird when going out for dinner in America, you just write down on the receipt how much you want to pay, then they take that and your card away and then hand it back to you. With no proof of how much they’ve charged to it or that they haven’t written down your details! Never been screwed over thankfully but it does strike me as an odd way to do things
I paid for sometime using contactless at Busch Gardens last year and the cashier was baffled they’re so behind 😂

Reactions: 8
I paid for sometime using contactless at Busch Gardens last year and the cashier was baffled they’re so behind 😂
Is this common in USA? I’m in New Zealand and only take my phone and use Apple Pay. Everywhere.

Reactions: 5
Is this common in USA? I’m in New Zealand and only take my phone and use Apple Pay. Everywhere.
We go every couple years cos of family
Living there and a couple years ago it was old school. Since covid they’re moving toward more chip and pin. We found last year a lot of big shops like Victoria’s Secret etc had contactless at the till but most of them didn’t know what it was lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was last In the states (pre covid) yes. Our cc have chips but we still had to sign for everything. Restaurants, shops etc. It was so bizarre. I've had more chip and pin options in cuba then I have in the US...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone listened to the Celebrity Memoir Book Club episode where they do Lala’s book? She sounds so incredibly insecure

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone listened to the Celebrity Memoir Book Club episode where they do Lala’s book? She sounds so incredibly insecure
Must give it a listen.

I know she's a hypocrite and all the rest of it, but I really do have a soft spot for the girl. She's never screamed confident to me, I think that's where the brash behaviour comes from.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.