Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think good on Ariana for moving on. I doubt she is expecting it to last. It’s probably more some fun and company and somebody who makes her feel good. Because she’s been abused by Tom for a decade. I am all for this. And I hope it’s something great.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just rewatched the season finale trailer. Who is this with Kristen? Is it Miami girl? The way she says ‘are you ready?’ and makes this hand movement makes me think she’s up to something😂 although it does look a bit like Ariana
IMG_8456.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Kristin has aged terribly. I love her but all that alcohol has caught up drastically.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just rewatched the season finale trailer. Who is this with Kristen? Is it Miami girl? The way she says ‘are you ready?’ and makes this hand movement makes me think she’s up to something😂 although it does look a bit like Ariana
View attachment 2156569
Kristen looks like James Kennedys mum here
---
I thought Kristen was James’ mum on first watch 😅
Sorry just saw this after I commented 😂

Kristin has aged terribly. I love her but all that alcohol has caught up drastically.
There’s some dodgy work there’s as well I reckon. I know people have said she looks like James’s mum but as I was scrolling past I thought she was Scheana with no make up! Maybe they share a dodgy Botox nurse!

Reactions: 2
Have we discussed Brock's glow-up? How much better does he look with short hair?!

Have we discussed Brock's glow-up? How much better does he look with short hair?!
Sooooooo much better. Also, he’s grown on me so much. I fully backed lala when she called him out for being a wife beater and dead beat dad. But like lala now, I am team brock. He truly seems to have grown and appears to be an amazing dad to summer and husband. Love him. Plus he’s a kiwi and so am I, so maybe a bit biased 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg I didn’t really understand the Britney hate but I’m on the season leading up to her and Jax’s wedding and she really is insufferable

Reactions: 11
Sooooooo much better. Also, he’s grown on me so much. I fully backed lala when she called him out for being a wife beater and dead beat dad. But like lala now, I am team brock. He truly seems to have grown and appears to be an amazing dad to summer and husband. Love him. Plus he’s a kiwi and so am I, so maybe a bit biased 😂
Yes I'm with you on that! I wonder why no one wants to film with him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He is?! I think I assumed he was Australian lol

Reactions: 3
He is?! I think I assumed he was Australian lol
He’s Māori and originally from NZ. But seems to have moved to australia when younger. He definitely speaks with an Australian accent. Also James mimicking brock and his mates’ accents and behaviour in the lead up to the wedding was so funny 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.