Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem like such a bizarre pairing to me. A young, skinny, Indie twig of a man…and Tequila Katie. Defo not who I saw her with 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m only up to the vegas episode but Rachel’s galaxy light at 3am had me in stitches 🤣

I skip every scene with Scheana in which might be hard when I get to the wedding lol

Reactions: 3
Rachel’s hair is driving me crazy. It’s so short and SO blunt. And each curl is the exact same and the ends still line up in the sharpest angle. I’ve never known hair to be angular. The half up half down do isn’t it either.
Omg I think her hair is on point, and it's driving me crazy that I love it so much 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Talking of hair, Scheannas you tube channel came up in my recommendations, I didn't recognise Brock!!!

I’ve liked Ariana up until this season (6) but she’s annoying me in these episodes regarding her brother. The fact she wouldn’t even entertain the idea he was making people uncomfortable at Katie’s wedding isn’t very on brand for her.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to derail gals, but Katie is in Manchester. Begging my fella to go stalk I'm the city to find her. I'm literally 40 mins away! Someone tell me calm down pls...
---
I also realise my spelling on that post is so bad. 😄

I’ve been trying to figure out where the wedding was! I’m beyond excited they are near me

I’ve been trying to figure out where the wedding was! I’m beyond excited they are near me
i think it looked like capesthorne hall in macclesfield

Edited… on katies post it says dorfold hall ive never heard of there before

Last edited:
A lot of the cast follow the girl who’s wedding it is. So weird seeing Katie at Dishoom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately my pregnancy hormones led me to having an incredibly vivid sex dream about Jax last night. I feel all strange now today 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.