Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bizarre seeing Ariana in Edinburgh, at my old local that’s an absolute dive 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s so weird seeing them in England… Camden eating the black vampire pizzas (looked delicious) and at Dishoom etc. Not to sound like a complete fan girl but I think Katie looks so bleeping beautiful and cool. Her look really says LA girl checking out London and I think she looks great, it suits her. I could see Katie with a cocky British bloke, not for long mind you, but maybe a a few months..

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird seeing them in England… Camden eating the black vampire pizzas (looked delicious) and at Dishoom etc. Not to sound like a complete fan girl but I think Katie looks so bleeping beautiful and cool. Her look really says LA girl checking out London and I think she looks great, it suits her. I could see Katie with a cocky British bloke, not for long mind you, but maybe a a few months..
I wonder if they end up here on some kind of British reality show

I would love them too… but the Brits can’t handle the US reality tv Katie’s of this world. Besides I think they love Sur/VPR drama too much. This jaunt probably like feels a retreat.

Reactions: 3
I've just restarted the show from the start oh I forgot what a dick Frank was

Reactions: 6
I’ve started again too. Just finished season 2. Tom was saying to Kristin after she banged Jax that he would never hook up with his partners best friends. Lol

• Haha
Hmmm Ken in the trailer for next episode - looks like he’s acting? Do you think this is for ratings or legit? So hard to tell?!

Havent watched last nights ep yet, however was reading the daily mail and got filled with rage when i seen this 😡😡😡

I absolutely despise liars and if he had nobbed raquel before Scheanas wedding then he’s obviously lying in this confessional, horrible fucker

A8B883B5-7953-4CFE-B081-8D3AF17D25E5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Hmmm Ken in the trailer for next episode - looks like he’s acting? Do you think this is for ratings or legit? So hard to tell?!
This confused me too! When this all came out I thought it blind sided everybody but the accusations/ rumours / conversations were there. The producers point blank asked Sandoval so surely they must have known? It can’t have been the secret everybody has made it out to be.

Side note: I enjoyed how chaotic this episode was lol Schwartz standing up to lala was a highlight 🤣🤣 I’ve been desperate for somebody to get her

Reactions: 9
James is clearly still in love with Raquel. Gets overly annoyed or feels the need to excuse himself or literally looks on the verge of tears (like the in the preview when Lala is telling him about Sandoval). Ally rightfully so is getting pissed off with his reactions. Raquel doesn’t seem to notice though. James defo not over her. Even though he was abusive and clearly didn’t respect her, I reckon he was in love with her and still is.

Reactions: 14
This confused me too! When this all came out I thought it blind sided everybody but the accusations/ rumours / conversations were there. The producers point blank asked Sandoval so surely they must have known? It can’t have been the secret everybody has made it out to be.

Side note: I enjoyed how chaotic this episode was lol Schwartz standing up to lala was a highlight 🤣🤣 I’ve been desperate for somebody to get her
Yes Lala didn’t know what to say, was good to see. Tom is a massive douche though. Last nights episode was soooo chaotic , classic VPR.

Reactions: 8
Tom skanky doing the left eye flick when he was denying anything happened between him and ratgirl

Nothing happened with Sandoval and Raquel - however Sandoval and Rachel were/are bumping uglies! 🤣

Reactions: 3
As entertaining as it is, clearly people knew about Rachel and Tom. Feeling a little
Scripted tbh.

Tom skanky doing the left eye flick when he was denying anything happened between him and ratgirl
Yes, he couldn't lie to save himself. I do wonder if this was filmed then or after the affair came out and they had to refilm that bit

Also don't know how much is now put into yhe show, like ie let's refilm this scene and ask, say x... almost like they are trying to work the story line into the show, and maybe that is why we seen Ken "acting" in next week's show.

Yes, he couldn't lie to save himself. I do wonder if this was filmed then or after the affair came out and they had to refilm that bit

Also don't know how much is now put into yhe show, like ie let's refilm this scene and ask, say x... almost like they are trying to work the story line into the show, and maybe that is why we seen Ken "acting" in next week's show.
I think you are right

Reactions: 4

My guess is production knew or were about 90% clued in but had no definitive proof until it all blew up so they couldn't use what they had completely, then when Ariana found out, they went back and used the footage they had in the bag to re-edit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.