Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m
Binge watching - season 5 they did a crossover with summer house. Is summer house worth a watch?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh duck I'm finding myself feeling sorry for Rachel on this Vegas trip. 😐 I did think they overreacted to her getting a bit tipsy. Ffs Tequila Katie and Lala are ones to judge haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh duck I'm finding myself feeling sorry for Rachel on this Vegas trip. 😐 I did think they overreacted to her getting a bit tipsy. Ffs Tequila Katie and Lala are ones to judge haha
Yeah, I feel the same to be honest.....Lala is a massive bully and needs to look at her own past behaviours.

Rachel is dim for not realising just how pissed off Katie would be for her pursuing Schwarz. And although you have to be a special kind of witch to do what Rachel has done to Ariana, let's not forget it was Sandy who was actually in a relationship with her. On all the socials, I have seen more pure rage and hatred towards Rachel than him.

Charli makes me laugh as she really doesn't give a tit, but they're all a huge bunch of narcissists 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I feel the same to be honest.....Lala is a massive bully and needs to look at her own past behaviours.

Rachel is dim for not realising just how pissed off Katie would be for her pursuing Schwarz. And although you have to be a special kind of witch to do what Rachel has done to Ariana, let's not forget it was Sandy who was actually in a relationship with her. On all the socials, I have seen more pure rage and hatred towards Rachel than him.

Charli makes me laugh as she really doesn't give a tit, but they're all a huge bunch of narcissists 😂
Charlie was hilarious on that trip 😄

Reactions: 3
The two Toms got in a scrap?! Never thought I'd see the day!!
I think it's a misunderstanding. Jax said that the boys got into a fight, and that he heard it from Schwartz, without specifying which boys. So I personally think it's Sandoval and James
---

---
Scheana's attorney statement

---
Lmao it's not her attorney statement, I'm sorry I have such a headache I can't read straight

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not sure it’s the two Toms who wind up in a fight. I’ll bet it’s James & Sandoval. I doubt Schwartz would go against his master…

The hindsight explanation bordered on satire of this absolute farce

Reactions: 4
Yes I would think it would be James and Sandoval. I can't imagine the two Toms going at each other, or rather Schwartz fighting Sandoval!

James is such a dick- I can’t help thinking Rachel is extremely damaged from that relationship - not that I am excusing her behaviour.
I feel sorry for Scheana- this season started with the contrast of her marriage and the end of Tom and Katie’s. Now it’s all about the shitshow.

Edit - I posted this before I saw the argument at the end!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.