Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooo I’ve just finished Season 1. Stassi is a witch but I can’t believe after all that, her friends falling out with her, him denying and lying about the girl in Vegas that it was all true 😭. What a shame no wonder she’s so insecure and messed up lmao. I’m so happy I found this show

Reactions: 8
duck - Schwartz
Marry - Peter
Kill - James Kennedy
duck - Brock (he’s like a Poundshop version of Jason Momoa!)
Marry - Stassi’s hubby Beau
Kill - the rest of them, but James Kennedy would 100% be first!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Errrr bleeping marrying killing goal posts are being moved here?!!
Brock? Beau?
No! Stop!
Can’t add in actually OK people where’s the dilemma?! You’ll be adding in Ken to mix next.

Haha I’m just jealous - although I would still stick to my dastardly choices. Brock & Beau and weird ass Peter are bland af!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Listening to scheanas podcast and she’s making this whole thing about her 🤣🤣 so many tears, saying she’s so stressed, “this has changed me” my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m 30 mins in and she hasn’t mentioned arianas feelings once.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listening to scheanas podcast and she’s making this whole thing about her 🤣🤣 so many tears, saying she’s so stressed, “this has changed me” my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m 30 mins in and she hasn’t mentioned arianas feelings once.
Classic Scheana 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know people think Scheana shouldn't feel that way but I kind of understand her. If I work really hard to get people to like a new friend, and I care for her like a big sister, and help build her up after a harsh breakup, the last thing I'd expect if for her to go after my bestfriend's boyfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know people think Scheana shouldn't feel that way but I kind of understand her. If I work really hard to get people to like a new friend, and I care for her like a big sister, and help build her up after a harsh breakup, the last thing I'd expect if for her to go after my bestfriend's boyfriend.

I agree, I do think schena is a ride or die and this would have hurt. Not only Rachel but losing Tom too. It would be a shock to think you know someone but you really don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Rachel has sex on scheanas bed?!

Reactions: 3
The toilet paper situation, I mean not having the sense to go out and get some for yourself. Talk about being self-entitled and having absolutely no regard for other people. She always struck me as being incapable of looking after herself. Where the hell did she get the idea to start going by Raquel ???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.