Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are Tom and Tom going to announce they are in a relationship! One of them is on my side for sure ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Here is the story. So at least booing Tom too! Tom and Rachel def must have declared
True love. ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 2
This is too muchโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ what scumbags these two are. Is the podcast episode out? Pretty sure things started before this night. They were in the throes at this point. Bastards.

Reactions: 2
These two are gonna be so bleeping insufferable when they come out of hiding as a couple ๐Ÿคข

I have a feeling she'll actually have his baby

Reactions: 10
I canโ€™t wait to watch the reunion, even though we wonโ€™t get it for ages!

Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t wait to watch the reunion, even though we wonโ€™t get it for ages!
Reunion will be great. I just hope they admit to everything. I love that Ariana got a role in a lifetime movie, Tom is just stuck with broke Raquel now. Wonder if Swartz will grow some balls? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
So I had never watched an episode of this but kept seeing it all over my FYP and so Iโ€™ve started watching from the beginning and omg Iโ€™m so invested ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
TMZ chatted to Sandy in a car park, he has zero regrets. Cannot wait to watch reunion. Apparently the two toms had to be separated.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
TMZ chatted to Sandy in a car park, he has zero regrets. Cannot wait to watch reunion. Apparently the two toms had to be separated.
Why are they all doing interviews in a car park ๐Ÿ˜‚ can you share a link?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if he was smuggling Rachel out in that suit case!!!!
Possibly! Thereโ€™s a famous Robbie Williams story about how he once smuggled Geri Halliwell out of his flat in a suitcase to avoid her being seen by the paparazzi!! I think Rachel is a bit taller than Geri though so maybe not! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.