Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see Sandoval get punched don’t care if it’s Schwartz, James or LVP herself I just need to see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lisa always seems unnecessary and surplus to requirements, I skip her parts too.
I wish someone would give Schwartz what for - the guy is so disloyal to Katie, I mean she was his wife! He actually treats her like tit. I hate seeing it! I cannot stand Scheana what’s the fuss with that girl, I think she’s so ugly inside and out.

Reactions: 7
Why did Kristina Kelly go to the welcome party ??? They're trying to make her feel tit for her wedding.

Speaking of ugly inside and out, Katie really aged like milk. Having a bitter soul doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 4
Lisa always seems unnecessary and surplus to requirements, I skip her parts too.
I wish someone would give Schwartz what for - the guy is so disloyal to Katie, I mean she was his wife! He actually treats her like tit. I hate seeing it! I cannot stand Scheana what’s the fuss with that girl, I think she’s so ugly inside and out.
It infuriates me what Schwartz gets away with and always has done. His treatment of women in general is really shocking.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of ugly inside and out, Katie really aged like milk. Having a bitter soul doesn't suit her.
She is a bit sour, but honestly who wouldn’t be seriously affected by that treatment they literally all treat her like crap & then blame her for her reaction. Schwartz is vile and has misogyny issues for sure.
I find her personality draining and dramatic for sure but that girl must have one helluva backbone to put up with it, her confidence must be shot to pieces!

Reactions: 10
I think she's been sour from day one, it's just her nature. She reminds me of the cartoon character Daria.
Schwartz always gave me the ick, that's on her for sticking with him, taking him hostage and marrying him. She choose him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she's been sour from day one, it's just her nature. She reminds me of the cartoon character Daria.
Schwartz always gave me the ick, that's on her for sticking with him, taking him hostage and marrying him. She choose him.

Exactly! Schwartz and Katie should never have got married in the first place. Yes he’s an idiot but she completely steamrollered him down the aisle. She knew exactly what he was like and chose to marry him anyway. I’ve got no sympathy for either of them!

Reactions: 12
Guys?!!
duck, Marry, Kill? Sandoval,Jax, Schwatrz(sorry James😂)
I would kill Sandoval(find him gross even before Scandoval)
duck Jax
And marry Schwatrz, and yes i have a terrible taste in men🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't their blinds on the beyond the blinds podcast that Andy Cohen and Jax were bleeping and Andy paid his bail in Mexico

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys?!!
duck, Marry, Kill? Sandoval,Jax, Schwatrz(sorry James😂)
I would kill Sandoval(find him gross even before Scandoval)
duck Jax
And marry Schwatrz, and yes i have a terrible taste in men🙈😅
This, but I would make sure to have a good STI check after the bleeping 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The three of both would have been less toxic if they just accepted their fruity side. Also wasn't Jax a sugar baby to some wealthy man in Miami or something ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.