Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read Raquel will be at the reunion in person and there will be a bit of the reunion which is just Ariana and Tom

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just read Raquel will be at the reunion in person and there will be a bit of the reunion which is just Ariana and Tom
Feel so bad for Ariana but cannot wait!!
Imagine cheating on Ariana with this chick. Tom sucks but Rachel is unsettling,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s precisely what she is, she is unsettling. She seems to have little to no regard for anyone. She’s acting like a victim.

It’s evident she’s lying in parts, doesn’t care and is thoroughly enjoying the attention. She’s unhinged. Her and Tom deserve each other!

Definitely think the thrill & duplicity of it all was a major part of of the attraction for those two. Rachel enjoys hurting people she is gleeful!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently the reunion had a section with just Tom and Ariana. My prediction is when the rest of them come out , Tom and Rachel will announce they are in love and soulmates blah blah.

Reactions: 7
So curious to know who James is talking about when he says on the preview “he wants to duck the tit out of Raquel!” Swartz or sandy?

Reactions: 2
So curious to know who James is talking about when he says on the preview “he wants to duck the tit out of Raquel!” Swartz or sandy?
The preview is edited to be really misleading. I think 90% of those convos aren’t even about the affair.
I’m wondering if James is loving that everyone hates Rachel or if he’s jealous of the attention she’s getting!

Apparently there's two different seating arrangements because of the restraining order Rachel took out on Sheana. They can't be in the same room together so there's going to be some switching around during the taping!

• Wow
Rachel is so fame hungry. Most in her situation would say no comment about of respect to Ariana but no she has to sit there like she's a Hollywood A Lister.

Reactions: 11
Rachel’s awful but Sandavol needs to cop some tit too.
Jax is there too lol.
Ok so it won’t let me share the story but they all booing Rachel talking to tmz 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.