Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else confused why a “close friend of Raquel” is out here creating long ass detailed posts making the situation so much worse??

Also I was today years old when I found out about Winter House?! Who from VP is on it?
Only the 2 Toms turn up for a couple of days.

Reactions: 3
It's a spin off from Summer House - Stassi was in the very first episode of that, Kyle called her Steve Jobs because she was wearing a swimsuit which had a turtleneck. Random people from Pump Rules and Southern Charm occasionally turn up for a night or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t like Rachel at all but Lala is such a hypocrite it’s a joke!! I do think Rachel showed balls as they were being proper witches to her.

Reactions: 15
I don’t like Rachel at all but Lala is such a hypocrite it’s a joke!! I do think Rachel showed balls as they were being proper witches to her.
Yeah imagine my surprise at watching this week's episode and actually feeling sorry for Rachel, even knowing what we now know. Like - they witnessed her having an anxiety attack and almost immediately started in on her again.

Reactions: 8
Yeah imagine my surprise at watching this week's episode and actually feeling sorry for Rachel, even knowing what we now know. Like - they witnessed her having an anxiety attack and almost immediately started in on her again.
Such Mean Girls bullshit. It was clear what she said about not having a man was relevant to what Lala said and not at all intended to be degrading. When she was listening in I felt so bad for her. No wonder she then has no girl code or loyalty.
---
I also wonder how much editing has gone on now to show her and Tom and her heel turn. Or did the crew know all along?!

Yeah, disregarding what we know now, I felt so bad for Raquel. I actually found it quite triggering to watch. You would think once people hit their 30s they would stop with the playground mean girl mentality but nooo.

Lala was butthurt because Oliver didn’t go for her. She also doesn’t have a leg to stand on with the Randall stuff and having got with James when he had a girlfriend. She’s full of tit

Reactions: 4
No wonder she then has no girl code or loyalty.
It's just really annoying that she ultimately went with Ariana's man. I could almost understand it with anyone else (and nor would she be getting so much hate for it, I don't think). I'm also just fully realising how horribly abusive James must have been in their relationship, and how gross it is that he's so delighted at her being hated by everyone else now.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, disregarding what we know now, I felt so bad for Raquel. I actually found it quite triggering to watch. You would think once people hit their 30s they would stop with the playground mean girl mentality but nooo.

Lala was butthurt because Oliver didn’t go for her. She also doesn’t have a leg to stand on with the Randall stuff and having got with James when he had a girlfriend. She’s full of tit
I actually feel as though the reason for raquelled emotions is because she has this heavy huge secret about Tom. She can’t share it with anyone. Maybe she’s in love with him and can’t be with him.

That’s how I saw her panic attack. Guilt.

Reactions: 5
Do we think at the time of the car ‘panic’ aka guilt attack the affair had already begun? Possibly may have emotionally begun via texting etc. I mean how did Scando know they’d bailed on the Vegas trip, mad had intel.

Do we think she hooked up (did they have sex?) with Oliver to bother Tom? Certainly was to get back at Lala in some way. I didn’t see chemistry between them any of at all… (nor Lala) I think he was being fetishised actually - but that’s another point.

Also do we think it’s true they had a 3some and Tom wanted to carry it on. Disagree with this theory. Ariana was blindsided and only first began to suspect when he caught him bringing her the water 🙄

I'm also just fully realising how horribly abusive James must have been in their relationship, and how gross it is that he's so delighted at her being hated by everyone else now.
Even in a show full of vile, egotistical people James still manages to stand head and shoulders above the rest as the most despicable of them all. He’s just awful.

Also do we think it’s true they had a 3some and Tom wanted to carry it on. Disagree with this theory. Ariana was blindsided and only first began to suspect when he caught him bringing her the water 🙄
I've seen this mentioned on line, I was like :oops: is this rumour true?
When Rachel had an anxiety attack in the car, I was like, really, I thought it was a hangover anxiety dread attack, really not buying that from her ( and I speak from experience) they're always using anxiety and depression for an excuse for their behaviour, seems to be a bandwagon now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm doing a quick rewatch of older seasons. I really don't like how Scheana is labeled "trying too hard" to be one of the boys. She tried and has been such a good loyal friends to most of them, and the girls always ended up turning their back on her. After a few years of hazing, it's totally understandable that she keeps her distance.

I don't buy the threesome thing, cause that would have been their first line of defense if it was true. I think its her pr team putting seeds everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Is that Sandy kissing Rachel in bed? Honestly those two will turn up at reunion engaged or some tit. As annoying as Schena is, she’s a loyal friend.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.