Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reminds me, the Olsen twins. What happened to them?! Every time I see picture of them I get chills.
I think they definitely went through some kind of traumatic tit knowing what we know now about Hollywood and so many of its child stars. Having said that their sister seems pretty well adjusted and her career is thriving.

Reactions: 12
Re the Olsen twins, they definitely have a very strange, sad vibe and both have a history of dating much older men. The mind boggles as to what they may have been exposed to as child actors. Their fashion lines are really successful.

Reactions: 22
Re the Olsen twins, they definitely have a very strange, sad vibe and both have a history of dating much older men. The mind boggles as to what they may have been exposed to as child actors. Their fashion lines are really successful.
They have such a ‘haunted’ look about them.

Reactions: 16
Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world?

Literally 20 years after lasting two whole weeks irritating the nation on Big Brother, how the hell is Alison Hammond still getting work?

I consider it to be conclusive proof that the God of Fate is in fact a massive troll.
God I can’t stand her, why she’s so popular I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They have such a ‘haunted’ look about them.
Perfect description. I do think they’re very cool though (raging smoking addiction aside). I love their style and how discreet they are. I find them fascinating.

Reactions: 8
Perfect description. I do think they’re very cool though (raging smoking addiction aside). I love their style and how discreet they are. I find them fascinating.
Well, they certainly seem to have made a lot of money due to a savvy business approach?

Reactions: 6
Well, they certainly seem to have made a lot of money due to a savvy business approach?
Very much so. Their brand was huge when they were on TV and in films, loads of merch and they obviously invested those proceeds very wisely. Their fashion lines are also high end, big budget and very well received year after year. They’re nobodies fools.

Reactions: 7
So this isn't a celeb mystery but I'm not sure where else to post it... Also hope it's OK to actually post about this? Please delete if not.

What are peoples thoughts on the Meredith Kercher murder? I've read and watched so much about it and I think my gut feeling is that Amanda Knox was there at the time of the murder. Whether she actually murdered her or not, I'm still not sure.

Reactions: 7
So this isn't a celeb mystery but I'm not sure where else to post it... Also hope it's OK to actually post about this? Please delete if not.

What are peoples thoughts on the Meredith Kercher murder? I've read and watched so much about it and I think my gut feeling is that Amanda Knox was there at the time of the murder. Whether she actually murdered her or not, I'm still not sure.

I’ve watched and read a lot about the case too. There’s more to it than has been revealed I’m sure but I don’t believe Amanda Knox was involved. I can’t recall all the details but from what I recall there was just no evidence other than her slightly odd behaviour

Reactions: 8
I think they definitely went through some kind of traumatic tit knowing what we know now about Hollywood and so many of its child stars. Having said that their sister seems pretty well adjusted and her career is thriving.
Just seen on a gossip website
Screenshot_20220113-174216_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wonder if that rumour is talking about John Stamos? He was very unpleasant when the Olsen twins wouldn't reprise their roles in Fuller House.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker but finally making my first post because this thread is fascinating.
I have a particular interest in Old Hollywood stuff so in no particular order I would like to know -

• What are the full circumstances behind Bruce Lee’s death?
• What happened to missing heiress Dorothy Arnold?
• What really happened to Michael Jordan’s dad, and why did Jordan himself suddenly become a baseball player? Was it related to a gambling debt?
• What happened to Thomas Ince on board William Randolph Hearst’s yacht?
• The circumstances behind Jean Spangler’s disappearance, was the mysterious ‘Kirk’ that she mentioned Kirk Douglas?
• Is there a Superman curse?
• What really happened when Grace Kelly died? There were rumours that her daughter was really the one driving.

Reactions: 17
The conspiracies I'm most fascinated by are JFK's death and Marilyn Monroe's death.

I don't think anyone will find out the truth but I'm convinced the official line for both is bs.

Reactions: 12
The conspiracies I'm most fascinated by are JFK's death and Marilyn Monroe's death.

I don't think anyone will find out the truth but I'm convinced the official line for both is bs.
Oh man, you should watch Unaknowledge on Amazon. It's the craziest documentary and they discuss MM death and how it is linked to UFO.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I have done a LOT of research in to this murder and not just looking at conspiracies but trying to get factual information from both sides. I believe with my whole heart she was involved somehow and has got away with it. I don’t necessarily believe she did the killing but she had some involvement. It is such a shame the police didn’t handle this case very well as the evidence is there that she was involved but they messed up big time. There was Amanda’s blood mixed with Meredith’s in the sink, Amanda said it was from her nose or ear bleeding (memory is fuzzy) and a scientist explained that the only blood of Amanda’s found on that whole sink was in those drops mixed with Meredith’s so Amanda would have had to have only dropped blood on the drops of Meredith’s blood. Sounds impossible to me. The saddest part of it all is that poor Meredith gets forgotten about as it is all about Amanda.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker but finally making my first post because this thread is fascinating.
I have a particular interest in Old Hollywood stuff so in no particular order I would like to know -

• What are the full circumstances behind Bruce Lee’s death?
• What happened to missing heiress Dorothy Arnold?
• What really happened to Michael Jordan’s dad, and why did Jordan himself suddenly become a baseball player? Was it related to a gambling debt?
• What happened to Thomas Ince on board William Randolph Hearst’s yacht?
• The circumstances behind Jean Spangler’s disappearance, was the mysterious ‘Kirk’ that she mentioned Kirk Douglas?
• Is there a Superman curse?
• What really happened when Grace Kelly died? There were rumours that her daughter was really the one driving.
I’ve screenshot these to research later - fascinating!

Reactions: 5