Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know why Geri Halliwell always and only wears white clothes. I think she thinks she looks expensive and chic but all I can see is a child playing dress up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I shall spare you the Daily Mail link, but this is from an article a couple of weeks ago:

"She previously explained her decision behind wearing the colour as a 'uniform' telling The Sun earlier this year: 'Everything becomes really simple. I like the colour, and it's like wearing a school uniform as an adult.

'It matches with everything and I literally don't have to think in the mornings. It's great for busy people - it kind of looks like you've made an effort when you haven't.' "

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I shall spare you the Daily Mail link, but this is from an article a couple of weeks ago:

"She previously explained her decision behind wearing the colour as a 'uniform' telling The Sun earlier this year: 'Everything becomes really simple. I like the colour, and it's like wearing a school uniform as an adult.

'It matches with everything and I literally don't have to think in the mornings. It's great for busy people - it kind of looks like you've made an effort when you haven't.' "
The real mystery is what she’s busy doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

White is a stupidly impractical colour for anyone who doesn’t have a cleaner, childcare and a laundry service so she probably thinks it’s a rich colour. She could pop a pair of jeans in the mix but noooo shes always struck me as an obsessive personality.

Reactions: 38
White is a stupidly impractical colour for anyone who doesn’t have a cleaner, childcare and a laundry service so she probably thinks it’s a rich colour. She could pop a pair of jeans in the mix but noooo shes always struck me as an obsessive personality.
This is exactly what I thought too! White is the worst colour for her to pick!

Reactions: 5
I hadn’t seen her in ages, saw her on the F1 with her partner and did A double take - she’s tiny! Reminded me of when she was doing her yoga thing.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone ever find out who Toothy Tile was? I remember Jake G being the prime suspect but it was never confirmed was it?

Reactions: 4
In the pics of her, Christian and Rylan playing 'band', there is a box for a new Vileda mop right there.
So maybe she DOES do some cleaning?

Reactions: 1
I’ve always wondered about Brittany Murphy’s strange and untimely death and then the death of her husband shortly afterwards which seemed equally strange.

Reactions: 38
I’ve always wondered about Brittany Murphy’s strange and untimely death and then the death of her husband shortly afterwards which seemed equally strange.
I used to think the same until digging deeper and it all kinda made sense, can't remember the ins and outs now.

Reactions: 5
There's a documentary called "Autopsy" which used to be on Netflix that examined deaths of famous people. The strange thing about her/her husband's deaths is that it didn't happen sooner unfortunately, based on their quality of living at the time.

Reactions: 15
There's a documentary called "Autopsy" which used to be on Netflix that examined deaths of famous people. The strange thing about her/her husband's deaths is that it didn't happen sooner unfortunately, based on their quality of living at the time.
It's on Amazon uk now.

Reactions: 4
Brilliant! Thank you for this.

Reactions: 1
I used to think the same until digging deeper and it all kinda made sense, can't remember the ins and outs now.
Wasn’t it something to do with mould or faulty air conditioning? I remember watching a documentary about it (may have been Autopsy) and they lived in squalor.

Reactions: 19
Yes I watched that. Feel it was a while ago so would like to watch again! How bad the mould must have been to kill them both, months apart? It was a huge place wasn’t it, not exactly tiny digs where you might expect to suffer easily if there was a mould problem??

Reactions: 7
I think I may have said this on the first thread but Anna Nicole Smith’s son dying of an accidental overdose and then Anna Nicole dying of the same thing five months later. So shady, and I think they were both poisoned in order to get them out the way of the money she may have received from the ongoing court case

Reactions: 25