Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Rolling Stone article about Brittany Murphy and her husband is pretty upsetting. She was talented: I remember watching Ramen Girl and thinking her best was yet to come....

I agree - she was a great actor. I loved her performance in Girl, Interrupted.

Reactions: 16
I agree - she was a great actor. I loved her performance in Girl, Interrupted.
Yes! Everybody goes on about Angelina Jolie in that movie but Brittany was also excellent in it.
It’s upsetting how she died so young and how easily she was prey to that con-artist / abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is exactly what I thought too! White is the worst colour for her to pick!
Its her sending out subliminal signs of innocence and purity to counteract the fact that she stalked christian horner for years at F1 meets until he left his partner and child for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
20220104_003044.jpg

^What's this about then?^
(From a swiftly deleted thread on the net for mums website the other day)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I‘m in the UK and searched Amazon yesterday for this programme only to find that none of the series are currently available on there, unfortunately 😟
Strange, it showed on Google when I last checked but not now and the app Justwatch isn't showing it available anywhere, but for future reference it's season 2 episode 3.
Edit just to add the app justwatch did show up some seasons on different platforms, you can click the BM one and it will let you know when it's available (so it says)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Its her sending out subliminal signs of innocence and purity to counteract the fact that she stalked christian horner for years at F1 meets until he left his partner and child for her.
I always thought it was a bizarre attempt to send out signals too! Especially since she’s reinvented herself as a member of the landed gentry, with her country pile, horses and a son called Montague 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I‘m in the UK and searched Amazon yesterday for this programme only to find that none of the series are currently available on there, unfortunately 😟
I’m sure I only looked at these last night too, on the Prime app, but tonight they’re all not available! - disappointing.

Reactions: 1
White is a stupidly impractical colour for anyone who doesn’t have a cleaner, childcare and a laundry service so she probably thinks it’s a rich colour. She could pop a pair of jeans in the mix but noooo shes always struck me as an obsessive personality.
She's suffered from eating disorders and bulimia all her adult life. She started looking alot healthier in the mid-noughties, but she's very small again, and I think the white clothing is maybe a way to look more 'childlike' and 'innocent'. Or maybe just to get attention... Shes always loved attention!

I saw a documentary with her on YouTube from around 2004 and my god, she came across as a really rude, deluded and insecure person- as a huge Spice girls fan, it totally changed my opinion of her.

Reactions: 18
She's suffered from eating disorders and bulimia all her adult life. She started looking alot healthier in the mid-noughties, but she's very small again, and I think the white clothing is maybe a way to look more 'childlike' and 'innocent'. Or maybe just to get attention... Shes always loved attention!

I saw a documentary with her on YouTube from around 2004 and my god, she came across as a really rude, deluded and insecure person- as a huge Spice girls fan, it totally changed my opinion of her.
I remember when she guest judged X Factor and it was obvious Gary Barlow couldn’t stand her and her attention seeking and didn’t even bother hiding it! It was hilarious.

I’m not a huge GB fan but I could see where he was coming from.

Reactions: 19
Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world?

Literally 20 years after lasting two whole weeks irritating the nation on Big Brother, how the hell is Alison Hammond still getting work?

I consider it to be conclusive proof that the God of Fate is in fact a massive troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
What really happened in that car when George Michael 'fell out' on the motorway whilst doing 60mph (and survived!!). Suicide attempt ?
Who the hell keeps giving Peter Andre, Mark Wright, Gemma Collins and Jess Wright tv work ? ITV2 have a lot to answer for.
Did Bobby Kennedy give MM a deliberate overdose ?
James Argent was the size of Jupiter 8 months ago - now he's lost 11 stone. Where has all the excess skin gone ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Did Bobby Kennedy give MM a deliberate overdose ?
Nah. She was seeing two different psychiatrists and didn't tell one she was seeing the other. They both gave her prescriptions drugs which she got her Housekeeper to inject her with, which reacted and killed her. One of the psychiatrists got there when the Housekeeper couldn't rouse her, and cleaned up the scene as he was worried he would be struck off or sued.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
James Argent was the size of Jupiter 8 months ago - now he's lost 11 stone. Where has all the excess skin gone ?
Love your name BTW!

Best guess would be a gastric sleeve op and skin removal surgery. Of course he'll claim it's all down to healthy eating and exercise.

Reactions: 12
Love your name BTW!

Best guess would be a gastric sleeve op and skin removal surgery. Of course he'll claim it's all down to healthy eating and exercise.
He's been honest about his gastric surgery, but I think PapaLazarou was saying where has his skin gone. Normally people are left with a lot of empty skin when they lose a lot of weight. But he didn't seem to have any, or have the scarring from the surgical removal. Maybe he is just really really lucky? Maybe he has loads of collagen in his skin? Or maybe it was photoshop! He does seem to be doing so well; I wish him good luck and good health.

Reactions: 9
I'd not actually seen any pictures of him (or heard about his weight loss surgery) so I was just surmising, as he's not the type of person I'd normally be interested in. So I Googled and seeing his before and after pictures, he's done very well! I'm very impressed. You can see a bit of sagging, but I noticed that in his 'before' pics his arms aren't *that* big so he wouldn't have that much loose skin there - the majority of it would be around his midriff. It's possible that he's had it removed and is hiding the scars beneath his trunks? I've also seen people wearing 'bodyform' underwear to hold the skin in under their clothes, although I'm not sure he'd be wearing something like that under trunks 🤔

Reactions: 2