Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a strange story. Everything about it is just wrong but I feel like it's just been brushed under the carpet and ignored.

Maybe it's because he is from such an enormously wealthy family? I don't know but its creepy as Hell.
He gives me the heebie jeebies, I don't know why but he is just creepy

What really happened in that car when George Michael 'fell out' on the motorway whilst doing 60mph (and survived!!). Suicide attempt ?
Who the hell keeps giving Peter Andre, Mark Wright, Gemma Collins and Jess Wright tv work ? ITV2 have a lot to answer for.
Did Bobby Kennedy give MM a deliberate overdose ?
James Argent was the size of Jupiter 8 months ago - now he's lost 11 stone. Where has all the excess skin gone ?
size of Jupiter, crying laughing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing about Alison Hammond and Adele Roberts is that they seem to have carved a career for themselves away from Big Brother. I don’t hear their names and associate them with the show.

Reactions: 15
The thing about Alison Hammond and Adele Roberts is that they seem to have carved a career for themselves away from Big Brother. I don’t hear their names and associate them with the show.
I don’t remember Adele Roberts. What series was she from?

I don’t remember Adele Roberts. What series was she from?
Series 3, she left quite early on though. It was the one Alex mimed to the camera from behind the door while he was getting dressed. I think someone was looking for him and he hid behind the door.

Series 2 with Kate & Jade i believe
Yes with Kate and Jade but that was series 3. Alison and Brian Dowling were series 2.

Reactions: 2
Series 3, she left quite early on though. It was the one Alex mimed to the camera from behind the door while he was getting dressed. I think someone was looking for him and he hid behind the door.

Yes with Kate and Jade but that was series 3. Alison and Brian Dowling were series 2.
Ah, I remember her now. She was on I’m a Sleb too wasn’t she?

Was that series 3? Wow they all blend into one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Alison was series 3 with Kate as they are besties and wrote about it in her book,

Reactions: 2
My fave year ever !
It used to be live streamed IIRC.
I used to watch them sunbathing and messing about while my daughter had her nap.
great housemates.

Reactions: 11
My opinion for what it was, her doctors Greenson (psychiatrist) and Engelberg (personal physician) had been trying to stop her abuse of Nembutal. In order to monitor her drug use, they had agreed to never prescribe her anything without first consulting with each other. Monroe was able to persuade Engelberg to break his promise by lying to him that Greenson had agreed to it. She took several Nembutals on August 4, but did not tell this to Greenson, who prescribed her a chloral hydrate enema; the combination of these two drugs killed her. Afraid of the consequences, the doctors and Eunice Murray (her housekeeper) then staged the death as a suicide.

Marilyn had had several suicide attempts, and was heavily abusing drugs. Also, there is no real evidence that she did have an affair with Bobby (she definitely had one with JFK). The CIA hated the Kennedy's after the Bay of Pigs fiasco so I can't see them helping. Peter Lawford was very ill during the eighties with alcohol and drug abuse, and may have anything to anyone, true or not.
I work in a pharmacy and these sort of shenanigans happen a lot with controlled drug users, they'll tell you anything to try and get another prescription. No way would those doctors have fallen for it.

I think Bobby Kennedy and Lawson did visit that afternoon and give her something to calm her down…..and Greenson then gave her the enema. i did feel sorry for Eunice Murray having to keep it all quiet though.

I wouldn’t be surprised that she slept with Bobby either, JFK used his brother to distance himself from her.

I never understood how Kate won that series. She was just so…beige,
because they last few female housemates kept saying a woman would never win, swaying the votes their way imo... Jade wasn’t going to win and if the girls hadn’t kept saying a female wouldn’t win I think Brian Dowling was the obvious winner.

I thought Brian was in the last two with Kate lawyer? They do all blend into one…..

Reactions: 1