Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A continuation of the strange, mysterious and at times baffling.
The last thread finished up on a mixture of:
- Amber Heard Vs Jonny Depp (general consensus being they're both as bad as each other)
- What happened to MM
- Bad Botox / fillers eg Nicole Kidman, Martine McCutcheon and the rather masculine jaw Jennifer Aniston sports these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to find out where Diana Dors stashed her money. There was a fascinating Ch4 documentary about this in 2002ish where her son was trying to track it down. She had money stashed somewhere and she left codes indicating where, but the son only had part of the code so couldn't trace the money. I think she was a tax dodger and possibly involved with murky types. I liked her as an actress though and gosh she was ravishing when she was young.

I think this documentary is on Youtube if anyone wants to have a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I'd love to find out where Diana Dors stashed her money. There was a fascinating Ch4 documentary about this in 2002ish where her son was trying to track it down. She had money stashed somewhere and she left codes indicating where, but the son only had part of the code so couldn't trace the money. I think she was a tax dodger and possibly involved with murky types. I liked her as an actress though and gosh she was ravishing when she was young.
oh i remember watching that. It was really interesting. I too find her fascinating..i remember her being on the TV as a child from the Prince Charming video and she used to do a slot on TVAM about dieting.

Her dad was a Mason and her son found some codes in a book that possibly were in a masonic code . There were bank accounts that matched part of the names but they didnt have concrete proof .

Reactions: 11
oh i remember watching that. It was really interesting. I too find her fascinating..i remember her being on the TV as a child from the Prince Charming video and she used to do a slot on TVAM about dieting.

Her dad was a Mason and her son found some codes in a book that possibly were in a masonic code . There were bank accounts that matched part of the names but they didnt have concrete proof .
Yeah she was so entertaining, i found it so sad that she died relatively young at 53. She was also going through a bit of a career renaissance at the time.

Reactions: 10
sorry i don't know if this was mentioned in the first thread but armie hammer and his cannibalism/assault story!

Reactions: 13
Thank you for starting the new thread @Anotherdayanotherwalk , the unsolved mysteries has become one of my favourite threads here, even though it can be dark, there’s so many great questions and answers.

@Chateau Marmont had posed a few mysteries here 👇🏻 I think are still unsolved.

Reactions: 1
sorry i don't know if this was mentioned in the first thread but armie hammer and his cannibalism/assault story!
This is such a strange story. Everything about it is just wrong but I feel like it's just been brushed under the carpet and ignored.

Maybe it's because he is from such an enormously wealthy family? I don't know but its creepy as Hell.

Reactions: 21
This is such a strange story. Everything about it is just wrong but I feel like it's just been brushed under the carpet and ignored.

Maybe it's because he is from such an enormously wealthy family? I don't know but its creepy as Hell.
yes very, i followed the instagram account 'houseofeffie' where this girl posted what were apparently screenshots of their conversations etc. i was so interested in it because it was so creepy 😅 and then suddenly, nothing! last i heard he was in rehab. of course, instead of jail

Reactions: 12
Lots of chat about it on here. I think houseofeffie discredited herself a lot in the end.

Reactions: 4
Lots of chat about it on here. I think houseofeffie discredited herself a lot in the end.

she definitely did; thank you for linking the thread - i was active on it on my previous acc but totally forgot about it. there was definite proof of what he did though, unbelievable what kind of disgusting things money can get you out of

Reactions: 3
I read a blind ages ago on CDAN about a British politician who has a drink problem and was involved in a road accident and left the scene before the police arrived as he was over the limit, the consensus in the comments was that it was Kier Starmer, as far as I know it was never revealed.
This does fit with road accident Kier had with a cyclist in London last year. Apparently the cyclist was heard shouty’how did you not see me?’ Kier did stop to check on the cyclist but did leave the scene before the police arrived.
I’m not sure if it’s true but never really seen him in the same light since..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I love this thread, recently only found it 2 nights ago, and can't stop reading find so many stories fascinating ❤ I have always been so interested in the illuminati, any one any info or whats your thoughts ?

Reactions: 14
I love this thread, recently only found it 2 nights ago, and can't stop reading find so many stories fascinating ❤ I have always been so interested in the illuminati, any one any info or whats your thoughts ?
Research Isaac Kappy

• Angry
Reactions: 6

I think this documentary is on Youtube if anyone wants to have a look.
Do you know what the documentary is called?

Reactions: 1
I want to know what happened to Ralph Brown. He’s the ex husband of Amanza from Selling Sunset and he disappeared.

Reactions: 7
I never know what to think about the Illuminati. I do think it’s interesting that it’s become more part of pop culture over the last few years, with people looking for signs and symbols in music videos for example. I don’t believe any of that, but when I was a teenager, the Illuminati just wasn’t part of any conversation. It’s probably just down the rise of social media.

Reactions: 9
I never know what to think about the Illuminati. I do think it’s interesting that it’s become more part of pop culture over the last few years, with people looking for signs and symbols in music videos for example. I don’t believe any of that, but when I was a teenager, the Illuminati just wasn’t part of any conversation. It’s probably just down the rise of social media.

For some reasons I just believe it all. All the celebs meant to be involved and the stories behind it..

Would also like to know about Ralph brown too

• Haha
Reactions: 6