Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world?

Literally 20 years after lasting two whole weeks irritating the nation on Big Brother, how the hell is Alison Hammond still getting work?

I consider it to be conclusive proof that the God of Fate is in fact a massive troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Belleboo

VIP Member
I shall spare you the Daily Mail link, but this is from an article a couple of weeks ago:

"She previously explained her decision behind wearing the colour as a 'uniform' telling The Sun earlier this year: 'Everything becomes really simple. I like the colour, and it's like wearing a school uniform as an adult.

'It matches with everything and I literally don't have to think in the mornings. It's great for busy people - it kind of looks like you've made an effort when you haven't.' "
The real mystery is what she’s busy doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Dizzy

VIP Member
I’d love to know why Geri Halliwell always and only wears white clothes. I think she thinks she looks expensive and chic but all I can see is a child playing dress up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

PapaLazarou

What really happened in that car when George Michael 'fell out' on the motorway whilst doing 60mph (and survived!!). Suicide attempt ?
Who the hell keeps giving Peter Andre, Mark Wright, Gemma Collins and Jess Wright tv work ? ITV2 have a lot to answer for.
Did Bobby Kennedy give MM a deliberate overdose ?
James Argent was the size of Jupiter 8 months ago - now he's lost 11 stone. Where has all the excess skin gone ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
James Argent was the size of Jupiter 8 months ago - now he's lost 11 stone. Where has all the excess skin gone ?
He uses an oversized hairband and ties it behind his back, just like a ponytail. that's why all the of photos are either head on or from the side.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I’ve always wondered about Brittany Murphy’s strange and untimely death and then the death of her husband shortly afterwards which seemed equally strange.

Reactions: 38

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
I shall spare you the Daily Mail link, but this is from an article a couple of weeks ago:

"She previously explained her decision behind wearing the colour as a 'uniform' telling The Sun earlier this year: 'Everything becomes really simple. I like the colour, and it's like wearing a school uniform as an adult.

'It matches with everything and I literally don't have to think in the mornings. It's great for busy people - it kind of looks like you've made an effort when you haven't.' "
White is a stupidly impractical colour for anyone who doesn’t have a cleaner, childcare and a laundry service so she probably thinks it’s a rich colour. She could pop a pair of jeans in the mix but noooo shes always struck me as an obsessive personality.

Reactions: 38

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I'd love to find out where Diana Dors stashed her money. There was a fascinating Ch4 documentary about this in 2002ish where her son was trying to track it down. She had money stashed somewhere and she left codes indicating where, but the son only had part of the code so couldn't trace the money. I think she was a tax dodger and possibly involved with murky types. I liked her as an actress though and gosh she was ravishing when she was young.

I think this documentary is on Youtube if anyone wants to have a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Kmux

VIP Member
So this isn't a celeb mystery but I'm not sure where else to post it... Also hope it's OK to actually post about this? Please delete if not.

What are peoples thoughts on the Meredith Kercher murder? I've read and watched so much about it and I think my gut feeling is that Amanda Knox was there at the time of the murder. Whether she actually murdered her or not, I'm still not sure.
I have done a LOT of research in to this murder and not just looking at conspiracies but trying to get factual information from both sides. I believe with my whole heart she was involved somehow and has got away with it. I don’t necessarily believe she did the killing but she had some involvement. It is such a shame the police didn’t handle this case very well as the evidence is there that she was involved but they messed up big time. There was Amanda’s blood mixed with Meredith’s in the sink, Amanda said it was from her nose or ear bleeding (memory is fuzzy) and a scientist explained that the only blood of Amanda’s found on that whole sink was in those drops mixed with Meredith’s so Amanda would have had to have only dropped blood on the drops of Meredith’s blood. Sounds impossible to me. The saddest part of it all is that poor Meredith gets forgotten about as it is all about Amanda.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

HockyRorror

VIP Member
What was the reason exactly that Bruce Willis bought an underage Aaron Carter over a million dollars worth of gifts?

• Wow
Reactions: 29

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
After reading this thread, today was the first time I’ve ever heard about the Moorgate tube crash. Absolutely horrifying, those poor people. It just goes to show how your life can change in an instant even as you’re going about your usual mundane activities.
my Father in Law was a black cab driver..he regularly picked up a lady who'd been in the moorgate tube crash. She couldnt face travelling on the tube again.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has anyone ever heard/ read the rumours about. Prince Charles and Tara Palmer Tomkinson? I read a blind on CDAN a couple of years ago, that when she was in her late teens Charles began sleeping with her. (Her family used to go skiing with him in some posh resort) The post said that Tara really fell for him, but he basically used her over a period of years. I can’t remember all the details, but I remember thinking it would explain why she went off the rails like she did.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
This is exactly what I thought too! White is the worst colour for her to pick!
Its her sending out subliminal signs of innocence and purity to counteract the fact that she stalked christian horner for years at F1 meets until he left his partner and child for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Reading the comments under the DM piece about the Moorgate crash, it seems lots of people are convinced it was a known technical fault with some older trains and there was a cover up. Apparently, a lot of documents - witness statements etc - are sealed until 2051 😳

Lots of interesting discussion on this page too:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I think I may have said this on the first thread but Anna Nicole Smith’s son dying of an accidental overdose and then Anna Nicole dying of the same thing five months later. So shady, and I think they were both poisoned in order to get them out the way of the money she may have received from the ongoing court case

Reactions: 25

FakeSmile

VIP Member
As well as the deaths, the young trainee police officer having to be cut out of the wreckage by the doctors amputating her foot to get her out always stuck with me. I wonder what she's at today.

I read a bit about this over the years and the suicide theory is interesting although I wasn't 100pc convinced. Leslie Newson was the drivers name.
After reading this thread, today was the first time I’ve ever heard about the Moorgate tube crash. Absolutely horrifying, those poor people. It just goes to show how your life can change in an instant even as you’re going about your usual mundane activities.

Reactions: 23

Blurp

VIP Member
I'd never heard of it before either. Sounds like the poor driver had a seizure or similar. I wonder if that's what this weeks Call the Midwife episode was based on.
Possibly petit mal epilepsy type of seizure as his hands were on the controls at the moment of the crash. He had cash in his pocket to buy a car after work and had joked about needing his sugar for his after shift cup of tea. He had also overshot platforms a couple of times in the previous weeks which was unusual as he was known to be meticulous or even pedantic. Unfortunately his body was the last to be removed after four days in an extremely hot atmosphere so the post mortem seems to have given rise to more questions than answers.

I remember it because my parents were in London at the time with my father have several meetings in London Office right in the heart of the City and panicking till I spoke to them (I was at school). Pictures are horrific and there was so little room that firemen had to go in sideways and use hand cutting tools such as hacksaws. It was also extremely hot as ventilation in the deep tunnels relies on the movement of trains and the firemen could only work for about 20 minutes at a time even in shirt sleeves.

• Sad
Reactions: 22