Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really happened in that car when George Michael 'fell out' on the motorway whilst doing 60mph (and survived!!). Suicide attempt ?
Who the hell keeps giving Peter Andre, Mark Wright, Gemma Collins and Jess Wright tv work ? ITV2 have a lot to answer for.
Did Bobby Kennedy give MM a deliberate overdose ?
James Argent was the size of Jupiter 8 months ago - now he's lost 11 stone. Where has all the excess skin gone ?
Is Dave there?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
James Argent was the size of Jupiter 8 months ago - now he's lost 11 stone. Where has all the excess skin gone ?
He uses an oversized hairband and ties it behind his back, just like a ponytail. that's why all the of photos are either head on or from the side.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Has anyone ever heard/ read the rumours about. Prince Charles and Tara Palmer Tomkinson? I read a blind on CDAN a couple of years ago, that when she was in her late teens Charles began sleeping with her. (Her family used to go skiing with him in some posh resort) The post said that Tara really fell for him, but he basically used her over a period of years. I can’t remember all the details, but I remember thinking it would explain why she went off the rails like she did.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Has anyone ever heard/ read the rumours about. Prince Charles and Tara Palmer Tomkinson? I read a blind on CDAN a couple of years ago, that when she was in her late teens Charles began sleeping with her. (Her family used to go skiing with him in some posh resort) The post said that Tara really fell for him, but he basically used her over a period of years. I can’t remember all the details, but I remember thinking it would explain why she went off the rails like she did.
Nah, due to her drug habit she would have had a loose tongue and told all and sundry and would have already been a big news story.

Reactions: 20
Nah, due to her drug habit she would have had a loose tongue and told all and sundry and would have already been a big news story.
Wasn’t it her sister that Diana thought had aborted Charles baby though? Tiggy the nanny? I don’t know what makes me think they are sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charles Palmer Tomlinson and his wife Patti were very close friends of Prince Charles. Prince Charles was godfather to their daughter Tara. Patti was seriously injured and nearly died in a skiing accident in the 80’s when they were on skiing trip. Prince Charles equerry, Major Hugh Lindsay died. Prince Charles was only injured slightly. X

Reactions: 10
Yea that’s the one. I always thought that was how Tara was friends with Charles. Goodness knows where I got that from!
her sister has an equally ridiculous name so i can see why you thought it could have been Tiggy!
Its Santa Sebag-Montefiore!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never heard thr rumour about Charles but
I remember a rumour years ago that William had lost his virginity with Tara, I remember seeing Tara vehemently deny this in print she was horrified. I think she had a column in one of the sunday papers, this was before social media etc.
She always struck me as silly/clueless but sweet.

Reactions: 12
There were always rumours about Bob Saget. Do you think something was about to come out before he died?

• Wow
There were always rumours about Bob Saget. Do you think something was about to come out before he died?
What kind of rumours?.Judging by the reaction to his death,the man was practically a saint.

Reactions: 4
What kind of rumours?.Judging by the reaction to his death,the man was practically a saint.
about him and Mary Kate and Ashley. Funnily enough I was only recently reading a thread (not on here) about him (pre-death)

• Wow
about him and Mary Kate and Ashley. Funnily enough I was only recently reading a thread (not on here) about him (pre-death)
The reminds me, the Olsen twins. What happened to them?! Every time I see picture of them I get chills.

Reactions: 8
Did Scarlett Johansson and Benecio Del Torro have sex in the lift?
Did Britney and Colin Farrell have sex?

Reactions: 2