Unpopular opinions #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend was in marketing and did blind taste tests with hundreds of people. Most, by a huge margin, preferred Pepsi.
I’m convinced they put something in Pepsi to make it give you a crack cocaine style hit because that stuff tastes banging and once you start you can’t stop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey basil, my legs gone dead...you want some🤣

I'm slightly unnerved now🤦🏻‍♀️nightmares may follow😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had every intention of breast feeding but when it came to it I just couldn't do it. My baby was bottle fed from the get go. It worked for us as a family as I was happier and she was fed.

I have seen new mums brought to their knees attempting to breast feed. One was in so much pain with mastitis, wasn't producing anywhere near enough milk and HER BROTHER kept telling her she had to carry on trying to breast-feed 🤬

If you can do it and want to do it then that's great. The benefits of breast milk are well documented but if you can't you shouldn't be made to feel like a bad mother.
Totally agree, that’s what I meant by them also making me angry. It bothers me when I feel like I’ve been let into the inner circle. I e been introduced as ‘my breast feeding friend’ -take a hike lady cus this is gonna end

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced they put something in Pepsi to make it give you a crack cocaine style hit because that stuff tastes banging and once you start you can’t stop
I never buy it because I can’t control myself, proven by the fact we got a bottle with a KFC two nights ago and I’ve since drank the entire 1.5 litres 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think in a blind taste test the majority of people would not be able to tell the difference. That was meant to be the point I was trying to make!
There is a big difference between them though.

I used to prefer coke, mainly coke zero, but came off it and now prefer Pepsi max. Though vanilla coke zero is great

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I never buy it because I can’t control myself, proven by the fact we got a bottle with a KFC two nights ago and I’ve since drank the entire 1.5 litres 🙃🤣
That's me with any diet coke every day...bouncing off the walls by bedtime😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unpopular Opinion- Broadcasting on Facebook how you brought the homeless guy his lunch today. Shut the duck up!! I just see it as a way to get the likes you so desperately need from people you hardly know. If you do something like that it’s lovely but please don’t go looking for praise 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Travelling is overrated and some people act like travelling and wanting to travel is their personality
but it’s the #wanderlust, they’re just too cool to stay in one place for long and will die if they don’t take a “candid” photo of them looking down at their feet by an infinity pool, or on a swing in the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People who can't spell shouldn't be able to be influencers.

Now, I'm not talking about people with dyslexia. I'm talking about people who don't bleeping proofread their tit. It looks totally unprofessional when someone is trying to make money from their social media but they can't even use the right there/their/they're

It takes five minutes to use a spell-checker or Grammarly.

Reactions: 19
but it’s the #wanderlust, they’re just too cool to stay in one place for long and will die if they don’t take a “candid” photo of them looking down at their feet by an infinity pool, or on a swing in the sea
I’m convinced most people go travelling so they can post on Instagram that they have been travelling.
Don’t get me started on the people who want to “find themselves”. I’m sorry but going to rich countries and wandering around isn’t going to find you anything. Go and actually experience and impact other people’s lives by teaching or actually help people by volunteering. That will show you what you’re made of.

Reactions: 10
I am welsh and I feel like "British" is only a concept for English people? I don't know a Welsh person who refers to themselves as British. We're just Welsh (even though we are British but that's just not how we see ourselves). I don't know about Northern Ireland but I have a Scottish friend who says the same thing. She says she's Scottish and that is that. Do English people refer to themselves as English or British? Most of my English friends say they are British (except my Liverpudlian friend who refers to himself as Liverpudlian/scouse... we make jokes that he is from the independent republic of Liverpool 🤣)
I think the movement of independence in Wales is growing and I do think if Scotland gain independence Wales will follow suit. Our First Minister has said he is considering this as an option. I also think that Brexit and it's on-going impact in Wales will turn people more towards independence.
Absolutely agree.

I hate with a passion having to tick the 'british' box...
There needs to be a Welsh box.

Hate the idea and the idea that 'real women have curves'

*Curves being really fat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the topic of diet cola - I had to wean myself off Diet Coke and Pepsi max, I was going through 6-7 cans a day, and was almost having withdrawal symptoms. Getting the shakes and everything. It was a nightmare.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.