Unpopular Opinions #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me reading all 5 pages and realising no one has mentioned fig rolls yet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
UO: I hate conversations over mealtimes. And I LOATHE people that have to discuss the food they are eating… “oooh this looks good. Mmm lovely carrots Barbara. Oh what a triumph of a meal ” etc🙃🙃🙃 🤬 Let me eat in peace! Just eat your food and STFU!
UO: The same goes for toasts. Why do people always have to toast to something before meals? Unless it’s an occasion then stop trying to get in the way of my alcohol consumption.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Plastic Barbie with her husband Ken. 🤣
I'm convinced their marriage is a sham and they both secretly bat for the other team. It just seems such a fake and contrived plastic relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Idk who needs to hear this but veganism will NOT make you lack protein if you do it properly. There are various plant based foods that contain more protein then meat and none of them are meat alternatives stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Idk who needs to hear this but veganism will NOT make you lack protein if you do it properly. There are various plant based foods that contain more protein then meat and none of them are meat alternatives stuff.
I agree you can absolutely get enough protein without meat. Generally speaking though it’s more expensive to do so and you also need not be fussy, you’d also have to factor in expenses for b12 supplements. So for someone who can only afford the lower price points of meat it’s probably not a realistic option for those people/families.

Reactions: 10
The west is full, of ex-vegans who believed this. literally 1000s of of videos of former vegans saying they made excuse after excuse to themselfs and lied to their followers on how great they felt. every one of them has vegans telling them they just didn't do it right , just like they said to other vegans.

Just one collection of ex-vegans

Reactions: 4
I agree you can absolutely get enough protein without meat. Generally speaking though it’s more expensive to do so and you also need not be fussy, you’d also have to factor in expenses for b12 supplements. So for someone who can only afford the lower price points of meat it’s probably not a realistic option for those people/families.
Oh yeah on the expense side of things I agree. I don’t give a duck what kind of meat people buy. Dead animal is dead animal in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah on the expense side of things I agree. I don’t give a duck what kind of meat people buy. Dead animal is dead animal in my opinion.
Meat, poultry, potayto, potahto. They probably all need a shower before consumption, which surely reduces their protein content.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t there a whole thing about how he’s gay and how these relationships are contract ones?

Though why settled for such young women I don’t know
I read on the daily mail comments (the most reliable source of information HA) he’s rumoured to be in a relationship with “LH” but it’s driving me mad because I don’t know who LH is!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.