Unpopular Opinions #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cognitive dissonance is real… you’re eating dead flesh from an animal who was slaughtered and died in agony. If you want to take the moral high ground, go vegan!!
no, heyguyth only eats high end meat where the chickens all live in a luxury spa and drink martinis before their completely pain free death.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
no, heyguyth only eats high end meat where the chickens all live in a luxury spa and drink martinis before their completely pain free death.
Yes as heyguyth says - animals who are living their best lives definitely want to be eaten

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will be the same for clothes etc too, as much as we’d all love to contribute to sustainable clothing - an end to child labour and so on, reality is for a large amount of families they will buy what they can afford without a thought of where it comes from. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Makes you wonder if the “fast fashion” two week change around will continue? It used to be Spring / Summer, Autumn/ Winter ranges but the shops stocked properly and you could actually buy a coat in January or February rather than a bikini & vice-versa!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Will be the same for clothes etc too, as much as we’d all love to contribute to sustainable clothing - an end to child labour and so on, reality is for a large amount of families they will buy what they can afford without a thought of where it comes from. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Yes. If you can afford to be sustainable or rights, etc then fair enough. People on very tight budgets don't have a choice, they buy for value for money through necessity

Reactions: 8
How much freedom can a chicken really have? Is the chicken going on its holidays to Spain and interailing through Europe before returning to the farm to be served on my plate in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How much freedom can a chicken really have? Is the chicken going on its holidays to Spain and interailing through Europe before returning to the farm to be served on my plate in a week.
The chicken loved the holiday to Spain. Interailling, not so much.
* Says in chicken * I f***ing hate Europe. Somebody just eat me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sad August is over and it is September tomorrow. 😭 I do not like autumn and the hype leading up to Halloween - an utter pile of 💩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The worst thing about autumn is pumpkin spice flavour everything. Why is it so popular it’s gross 🤢

Reactions: 12
I saw a Halloween shop advertised online!! Too soon and it’s definitely unnecessary anyway

The worst thing about autumn is pumpkin spice flavour everything. Why is it so popular it’s gross 🤢
It’s minging and over rated. The hype is laughable. A pumpkin 🎃 spice latte ☕ is more expensive than an unethically sourced piece of chicken 🐓 that has not been wine tasting 🍷 in France, followed by a gondola ride 🚣‍♀️ in Italy before ending up on a Tesco shelf. 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Purrrrrrr said:
Christmas music in shops is the absolute worse. How those working in retail put up with it I will never know I would have to walk out. Would not be too bad if it was just in the two weeks before Christmas but its not its a couple of months before Christmas.

I have lost count how many times I have abandoned my trolley and walked out due to Christmas music.
specially as they now start playing it early november..

Or if you are the Card Factory when I worked there August

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Chicken is terrible, whether its cheap or expensive. Horse meat is where its at.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.