Unpopular Opinions #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do they eat if they can’t afford anything? I substitute a lot of my meat but it’s fairly expensive and hardly ever discounted. Plus the quantity is fairly small and I can’t imagine how an average family would make it last a whole week
Cheaper alternatives like pasta, lentils, soup with bread etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Will be the same for clothes etc too, as much as we’d all love to contribute to sustainable clothing - an end to child labour and so on, reality is for a large amount of families they will buy what they can afford without a thought of where it comes from. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Was just about to say the same thing. Does one think of the living conditions or treatment of children/people who make the clothes we buy? Or when you buy coffee from the supermarket do you think of where the beans come from and whether people have been exploited?

What a riveting diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh shut up @HeyGuyth. Dead chicken is dead chicken stop acting like you care for the welfare of the chicken, if you did you wouldn’t eat it at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Was just about to say the same thing. Does one think of the living conditions or treatment of children/people who make the clothes we buy? Or when you buy coffee from the supermarket do you think of where the beans come from and whether people have been exploited?
No because people are awful and I don't care much about little Fatima working in a factory. I prefer animals and their welfare is very important to me. Animals before humans.

I mean, if I had to save a random child in a house fire or my cat, I wouldn't think twice about saving my cat first.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Leonardo Dicaprio defo has that ‘stuck in the mental age of when they became famous’ thing that’s not really a thing

Reactions: 8
Aye a diet consisting entirely of carbohydrates is exactly what you’re wanting.

We can always count on you to bring the truly unpopular opinions though, I’ll give you that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No because people are awful and I don't care much about little Fatima working in a factory. I prefer animals and their welfare is very important to me. Animals before humans.

I mean, if I had to save a random child in a house fire or my cat, I wouldn't think twice about saving my cat first.
Just by this comment. I think you are a tad awful. 🫠

Reactions: 23

You're awful aren't you... 🤢

Reactions: 10

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not enough protein or variety, and no vitamin b12 either. If everyone who can only afford cheaper foods done this they would end up malnourished in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did this when I was vegetarian before these meat substitutes became more common to find and completely ruined my health

I’m sure a growing child would do great on that diet

I think this is only controversial if you have kids tbh. Or if the scenario is your family’s/friend’s kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

This has to be some of the LAZIEST trolling I’ve seen so far on this site 😂.
Come on guys, you can’t be falling for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People who can't deal with unpopular opinions in an unpopular opinions thread need to GTFO

People call someone a hater/jealous/troll if they say something that makes someone uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
People who can't deal with unpopular opinions in an unpopular opinions thread need to GTFO

People call someone a hater/jealous/troll if they say something that makes someone uncomfortable
* gets the duck out because troll told me to *

🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has to be some of the LAZIEST trolling I’ve seen so far on this site 😂.
Come on guys, you can’t be falling for this!
Wish I had put my energy into my flat earth discussion instead of that dweeb 😒 you live and learn folks…

Difference between an unpopular opinion and calling someone a bleep and referring to “little Fatima” not even gonna go there. Fingers on lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish I had put my energy into my flat earth discussion instead of that dweeb 😒 you live and learn folks…

Difference between an unpopular opinion and calling someone a bleep and referring to “little Fatima” not even gonna go there. Fingers on lips.
Heyguyth is the one who came on last week and said 100% of men are rapists/murderers hahahah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.