Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cococookie

Chatty Member
New Year’s Eve is rubbish. Going out and getting pissed has never appealed to me for NYE (or at all really) I much prefer just sitting in with snacks and watching tv. Last year me and my boyfriend watched the big fat quiz of the year with a drink and had a shot everytime we got a question wrong. We regretted it the next day cos we got a lot wrong 😂 but it was the best New Years I’ve ever had
That actually sounds really fun 😀

Slaybutter

VIP Member
And me?
Most people in the west don’t mean it when they say they would move countries but I’m starting to wonder what’s best these days. I guess the precedent in my family has me thinking.

ETA: His city was razed so it was a big deal.

Last edited:

Melian

VIP Member
I had the same when I was homeless, that's just the way things are for some. We have already housed a few Ukrainians where I live as donations for furniture and carpets etc have been asked for. Meanwhile we have a huge homeless crises here with so many on the streets and more joining them everyday.
I am aware that some people became homeless post lockdown. But what happened to those who were homeless before and placed into hotels?

Warpaint

VIP Member
Lol not me, I fucked off and it was the best decision I ever made tbh.
I personally don’t think anyone should feel ashamed to be English at all, that’s ridiculous, but people need to stop hyping up the UK and just accept that the government is crap and the standard of living has fallen terribly over the past 10 years.
Where did you go?